RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA]Script for the music after a battle

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
RMRK Junior
It was so complicated to do a script for VX that let the music continue after a battle. I mean, when a music starts in the game, and if you have a random battle, this music stops for example at 30 seconds and the battle theme lauches. After the end of the battle, the music doesn't starts at 30 seconds, but starts at 0 : it's crazy according to me, you're hearing firsts 30 secondes of a great music during an entire explorating phase, and in buckle !

For VX, I said that to people, ask them to do something and it was impossible to correct this problem because "RGSS2 isn't powerfull enough".

I was wondering if it was possible in RGSS3... because developpers of rmvxa hasn't solved that issue themselves.