RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Price Changer

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Price Changer
Version: 1.0
Author: Pacman
Date: February 18th, 2012 (that's right, from the future)

Version History

• <Version 1.0> 2012.02.18 - Original Release

Planned Future Versions

• I'll do anything requested. Probably.

Description

This script allows you to change the price of items mid-game.

Features

• Simple script call to change items', weapons' and armours' prices in-game.

Screenshots

No graphical aspect.

Instructions

Paste above main, read script header for further instructions.

Script

Get it at Pastebin.

Credit

• Pacman

Thanks

• Woratana for a similar script in VX that I modeled this off.
  • Some idiot for telling me to make this.

Support

Post here, or PM me if your problem is embarrassing.

Known Compatibility Issues

Everything should be 100% compatible. No overwriting methods or aliases.

Demo

Eh. If you need it, just ask.

Author's Notes

Shameless plug for my blog.
And I don't actually think Kuku's an idiot.

Restrictions

Free for use with credit in non-commercial games. For commercial games, contact me.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Neat! :o My goodness you scripters work fast. :V This is definitely a must-have! Thanks, Pacman. :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
heyey,

nice script, but the ace contains it as default ._.

It's by the Create Shop Event Command when you add an Item, you can set the price to any amount ._.

Rep:
Level 82
The default system in VXA let's you specify the price a certain shop sells an item at. This script changes the original price of the item for that game. If you don't use the system in VXA that lets you set a price for an item for that shop, you can use this script to change the cost of the item in all shops.

At least that is my impression from taking a quick peak at the script.

What might be nice as an addition is a way to increase or decrease the price of an item regardless of what value the item is given in a shop. For example, if Shop A sells Potion for 100G, and Shop B sells Potion for 200G, you can reduce the price by 50G to make it Shop A: 50G and Shop B: 150G. Thus integrating both the default implementation and this script as a way of changing the price of an item in all shops.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Scripters are rock stars. THanks for your work, Pac!
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
heyey,

nice script, but the ace contains it as default ._.

It's by the Create Shop Event Command when you add an Item, you can set the price to any amount ._.

What Logan said. This script doesn't do that. I've had this argument before.

That could be done, Logan, quite easily. I'll give that a shot over the weekend if I find time. It would be pretty simple.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know