RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
how to change title screen Letter's [XP]

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Hi! Guys anyone can help how to change title screen letter's? plss  if you know let me know
get a pic of it or press in ur keyboard key "prt scrn" Thnx!

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Hi! Guys anyone can help how to change title screen letter's? plss  if you know let me know
get a pic of it or press in ur keyboard key "prt scrn" Thnx!
Database > Terms > Under the "Game Start/End" section.
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 71
I'm not sure what you mean exactly but I think AbslouteIce answered it, if not then are you talking about the actual graphic? If that's the case then you will have to make a new one.

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
huh? i dont understand i go to Database there nothing i can change there in the "System" there
nothing... :(

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
What part of the RMXP title screen are you asking to change?

Is it the forest image itself?

Is it the words "New Game, Countinue, & Shutdown"?

Or is it the game title in the corner? Example: In my attached screenshot, the name is "Test".

Please don't answer my question with another "huh?//?? I just look for the title thing" or anything to that extent... because I foresee something like that coming...
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Yes The NewGame,Continue,&Shutdown how to change there Letters!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I don't even use RMXP, but it took me 2 seconds to figure out what to do.

Go to the Script Editor, then find "Scene_Title", you can change them at line 37, 38, and 39. Change the text between the quotes. I'll attach a screenshot.

Let me know if it works (although I tested it myself and I know it works)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
so where is the tuturial text in ur pic becuz ill copy what u did so?  ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Why don't you try and figure something out for yourself for once?
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Why don't you try and figure something out for yourself for once?
Why do you think forums exist, idiot? So the people here can do everything for him!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Back in my day we figured everything out for ourselves! I remember making a banking system in rm2k3 that also gave you interest and I didn't ask anyone for help!!!!

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Well that was back when you couldn't make scripters do everything for you. Now you can do that!

Rep:
Level 97
That's because scripters are lower-class citizens.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Pacman, go script me a sandwich!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
>Open your script editor
>Navigate to Scene_Title
>Go to line 37
>Edit those three fields

Edit: yuyubabe already told you how to do this.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 12:01:55 AM by d&p3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Okay ;9
Code: [Select]
class Sandwich
  attr_accessor :fillings
  def initialize(fillings = nil, *a); @fillings = fillings; end
end

class Person
  attr_accessor :sandwich
  def initialize(*a); @sandwich = nil; end
end

aco = Person.new
aco.sandwich = Sandwich.new([:ham, :cheese])
I hope you like ham and cheese  ;9

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Many posts and a scripted sandwich later...

What. What? WHAT!?!!!?!?!!?! :mad:
I even included a screenshot with my instructions. :mad: :mad:

Spoiler for My real thoughts:
:mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
This guy is a wet sandwich :mad:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
You should've told them to go to lines 37-39 of Scene_Title and change the text there. Like how this person did.
Go to the Script Editor, then find "Scene_Title", you can change them at line 37, 38, and 39. Change the text between the quotes.
Try to be more like that person, yuyubabe.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You should've told them to go to lines 37-39 of Scene_Title and change the text there. Like how this person did.
Go to the Script Editor, then find "Scene_Title", you can change them at line 37, 38, and 39. Change the text between the quotes.
Try to be more like that person, yuyubabe.

I can't do anything right. ;9

:mad:
I blame that yuyubitch person!!!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I bet you can't even script a bagel.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I bet you can't even script a bagel.

Watch me :mad:

Code: [Select]
class Bagel
  attr_accessor :toppings
  def initialize(toppings = nil, *a); @toppings = toppings; end
end

class Person
  attr_accessor :bagel
  def initialize(*a); @bagel = nil; end
end

aco = Person.new
aco.bagel = Bagel.new([:creamcheese, :butter])
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
I Have All Problems And Spread it for Helps  ;) Now how to put text in the script!  ;8

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member2010 Most Mature Member
I Have All Problems And Spread it for Helps  ;)

I suspect there are prostitutes who would say the same thing :)

What do you mean by "how to put text in the script" though?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I Have All Problems And Spread it for Helps  ;) Now how to put text in the script!  ;8

I can give this a try. Careful, gaiz. This is advanced stuff here.

OKAY.

1.Erase the text you want to change using the computer mouse and backspace key. Be sure to leave the quotation marks " and ".
2.Type in your new text between the quotation marks " and ".
3.Hit OKAY at the bottom of the Script Editor.

Whew. I'm going to attach a screenshot of me changing the text. I hope it helps because it took me 3 HOURS to do this. (And by that, of course, I mean 3 seconds).

I have the area you want to change boxed in red. :mad: Is that what you are asking?? Goodness, please clarify!

-- Original post edited to reduce my rage --
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:13:37 AM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]