RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dead Char Generator [Request][XP]

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Plsss find me a file of Dead char generator that i can create a dead char
or link or download link! plss tell if you find!  :(

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Plsss find me a file of Dead char generator that i can create a dead char
or link or download link! plss tell if you find!  :(

I think there aren't any dead sprite generators..
You could make them yourself, or request a spriter to do it.
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, I am not aware of any dead character generators. You will need to sprite them yourself.

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
umm..im not great of creating a dead sprite could someone make it for me =(
and also how i can put image in this web?  :-\

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
*Takes a deep breath*

I'm going to have to ask you to specify what character graphic you want dead. I'm no spriter, but I think it would make this question a bit more bearable.

and also how i can put image in this web?  :-\

No idea what you're trying to say here. Let me give this question a shot, anyways. I think you're asking how to bring an image to this site? Well, I'll attach a screen shot of how to ATTACH an image. That's a bit ironic. It's right under the message text box. I will have it underlined in red.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 11:11:31 PM by yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
wow you know it Teach me Teach me are you artist? i want to put image and someone
make a dead sprite of my image if i know to put  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Ohh Thnx I Understand now Anyone can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make my myyyy!!!!! Sprite to a DEAD SPRITE  ;8