RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What do you collect?

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Admiring Holk's guide collection from over here, I've picked a few up for games as I play them. They can get pretty expensive second hand, so I don't even try to collect them. Many times the guides end up being worth more than the game it's self.

I do, however, collect roleplaying games in general, everything from NES to 360. Last time I tallied everything up it was around 600 different titles. Mostly my games are in English, I do have Tales of Phantasia (just saying since Holk's got the two guides there) for PSX, there's a translation patch out, so I bought it to rip a copy of the ISO and play the patch.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Oh, right. Ever since I turned 21, I've been wanting to save my bottle caps, and I started doing so a little while ago once I noticed this thread. I suppose it's video-game related, in a sense.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Got my 2nd Japanese shipment today! I may do a video, but I haven't decided yet.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
G'head. We'd love to see it.
:tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I collect people :)  And I :heart: them all. You are all now part of my collection. I promise to take good care of you :*

Edit: forgot what I started this post to say lol I have started sooo many collections, I never stick with one thing for long. My biggest collection is just a folder full of beautiful pictures.  I love nature and scenery pictures. Even if they've been manipulated, anything pretty. I'm a sucker for purdy.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:26:53 PM by LadyJules »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Got my 2nd Japanese shipment today! I may do a video, but I haven't decided yet.

I'm eagerly awaiting a video Holk ;D
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
As I just noticed, I have a habit of collecting little trinkets and storing them away in a box.
The only common thing among them is that they all have something to do with a video game :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Most Missed Member2012 Best Writer
I like collecting the collector's editions of video games. Even though my brother told me not to get the collector's edition of Fable III I did it anyway. Whenever I pre-order a game it's like IT HAS to be a collector's...

Also I like to collect CD's. Even if I have it on my Ipod, I will still go out and get an actual copy. I love CD's. Old School Man! Old School.  :blizj:
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool