RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] A MMORPG

Rep:
Level 68
RMVX Scripter
Hello guys!~
I just wanted to know that what kind of 2D MMORPG you would like to play.
Any ideas welcome!~
I'll chouse the "most wanted" and I'll start making it with my new
XXV Neo Engine. It's based on making a RPG with my own libraries, but in RMVX.

~XaXaV~

Rep:
Level 83
Forget ...
No one will ever play a MMORPG made with VX .
You can use my scripts freely . but not for commercial use .
:ccbync:
Don't encrypt your game !!!
Want to give me credit ? Easy ,add me in your game :

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Way to stifle creativity, dude. While I would agree it's a huge undertaking and will probably fail due to the complexities, he may be on to the next big thing. Probably not but maybe. So here goes...

I want to see an MMORPG in a dystopic post-apocalyptic world overrun by mammals who live like an insect colony and share a hive-mind.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Way to stifle creativity, dude. While I would agree it's a huge undertaking and will probably fail due to the complexities, he may be on to the next big thing. Probably not but maybe. So here goes...

I want to see an MMORPG in a dystopic post-apocalyptic world overrun by mammals who live like an insect colony and share a hive-mind.
..That story should be based of a VX commercial game  :rfuckyeah:
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Hm. Maybe I'll give it a try after my current project. Arigato domo.
:tinysmile: