RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Miss Coriel's VG Requests!!

Rep:
Level 60
Lead Sequencer: Evil Pickle Games
Greeting RPG Makers and people that like game music,
  We did a total make over of our shop and now Downloading will be easier.  We have Sequenced, remixed, and remastered 41 Songs from various games and now we make them available to you.  If you wish to hear our latest themes, subscribe to VGMRMissCoriel on YouTube.  It's still being built upon, but soon we will have all the music on there.
We have divided our music into two Folders,
For the RPG enthusiast who just needs something for a game or just likes hearing a theme, try our RPG Essentials Folder
I sort of have everything else in my Action Folder you should have no trouble downloading it all.  All music were mastered to a good sound and some have good looping.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:36:42 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
This is incredulous!