RPG Maker Web is holding another contest, this one to make a trailer for your game: http://blog.rpgmakerweb.com/announcements/hit-the-high-ad-spots-contest/
If you win, you will get a free copy of RMVX Ace and an early release. You will also be permitted to make the official promo video for RMVX Ace, which isn't really an award so much as an onerous responsibility, but if you pretend it's a boon then you'll have more fun.
Your entry would be due on Thursday, January 26, 2012, just before midnight. Here are the rules:
- Produce a ~1:30 second ad spot for your game and upload it to Youtube. Email the link to the trailer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title line of “Hit the High (Ad) Spots Entry”.
- The trailer is to be for an RPG Maker XP or RPG Maker VX project.
- The trailer may not contain any resource that you do not have the rights to use.
- The trailer may be for a project you have made in the past, are in the process of making now, are going to make in the future, or even a project you never intend to make at all.
- The trailer can have already been made before the contest began, just make sure that it obeys all the other rules.
- All entries must be emailed by 11:59 PM January 26th EST (GMT-5).