RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Demos on eShop (Resident Evil: Revelations up)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/qzrG-nL807Jw0g1W7wZ7TqmJLj0hYpwn
Just a heads up. Metal Gear Solid 3 and Rayman Origins are due for demos sometime soon, too.

The demo itself is pretty good, although short. So, while it's limited to 30 plays, I doubt you hit the cap.

It's pretty fun, too. I didn't know what to expect, because I only ever really liked RE4. The sound effects are pretty bad for some things, but the music is top-notch and added a lot of suspense, surprisingly.

The controls are good; I honestly don't feel the need for a second stick. But the visuals are really something to behold. With no 3D they look pretty flat and inconspicuous, but when you enable it you really start to see how genuinely stunning this game looks, and aliased. Har har. It's not entirely consistent, but it's highs are definitely near PS360 levels and lows a little better than RE4. Dat ass.

Raid Mode seems very fun, but it's absent.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Historically, every non-numbered RE has been shite, so I don't really care about that right now. However, Rayman looks amazing, and I'm definitely buying MGS3D. Also, in line with the 3DS shop, Club Nintendo has added games to their rewards program, so be sure to check that out.