RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Member Factfile

Rep:
Level 84
Super Uranium Based (SUB) Nuclear Blast...
Name: Tyrell L. Tyler
Aliases: Hybrida, Vivia, Micro_Hard, Roxy, QuantumNova, Photonia, Hydra_Queen, Misty, Drake, Wesker, Endo_Skeleton, T-1000, Lord_Zenfah, Dark_Saga*   
*Note: I may suffer from extreme multiple personality disorder XD
Sex: Male
Race: Black American (I don't know anything about Africa)
Birthdate: October 14th, 1985
Current Age: 24
Birthplace: Miami Florida
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 145
Shoe Size: 14
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
IQ: 158
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: None
Dating/Marital Status: Married to Lyra M. Antrexia Tyler
Sexual Orientation: Straight, but the mind wonders sometimes (don't laugh)
Family: Classified
Pets: Female Cat, "Dazzle."
School(s): Finished.
Salary: Most likely more than yours.
Weaknesses: Garden Spiders, Seeing girls cry.
Worst Fears: Being crushed slowly, getting killed by a flamethrower.
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Movie: ID4, Terminator 2.
Favorite Band/Musician: Unknown
Favorite Video Game: Supreme Commander, Duke Nukem PC
Favorite Book: Nuclear Arsenals
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Beverage: Sprite Soda
Favorite Cartoon: DBZ and Family Guy
Favorite Animal: Bees
Favorite Other Members: Unknown at this time
Preferred RPG Maker: XP
Preferred Web Browser: Firefox
Preferred Email Service: Hot mail
Website?: None yet
Vegetarian?: NO, Never...
Where you've traveled: Alabama
Hobbies: Drawing girls with huge boobs, making games, modding games.
Role Models: Albert Wesker  8)
Useless Facts: My ego maybe bigger than this universe. I play mind games with people. My online record on command & conquer: Generals was 432 Wins and 12 Loses. 
(305) 691-0245

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
Name: Brendon
Aliases: B-Rendon, FairlyZ, Fairlady Z, Lady Not So Fair
Race: German, some other stuff mixed in.
Birthdate: 3.26.91
Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Height: 5'10" exactly, unlike the first poster, I'm not 6 inches ;)
How much do you weigh? Oh lordy, 158lbs, 16.3% BF last time I tested it.   :-\
Shoe Size: Depends on the shoes, my Nike's are 12, my Vans are 13.5 and my Circa's are 14  :o
Eye Color: Light blue, my fiance says they turn almost purple sometimes and other times they turn a reddish brown. ::)
Hair Color: Brown
What is your favorite color? White
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: No birthmarks that I know of, I would like to one day get snakebites and I have a dream of getting full sleeve and neck tats, but I don't think it'd be to easy to find a job like that, even tho the neck tats I want are just roses. :'(
Dating/Marital Status: Engaged to a wonderful, beautiful, intelligent 20 year old women.
Sexual Orientation: Straight so far. :lol:
What is your religion? Meh
Family: 2 younger sisters, lots of cusions, etc. Only one male in my entire immediate family.
Pets: 1 dog, small
School(s): A couple different elementary schools, dropped out of high school (haters gonna hate) because I simply did not have time to finish (I messed up senior year and I tried to fix it, but ended up not having enough time). After Brittany gets done with college in 2012, we'll be moving to Chicago so I can take a two year course out there and go straight from there to a job working a wonderful nismo!
Occupation: Well, atm I'm working at a shitty fast food resturant, have been since I turned 13 (yea, I worked illegally, but I really wanted to get the Z I've always wanted and my family has never really had tons of money, so I had to support my gaming and vehicle addiction myself.) I'm getting another temp job to replace this one delivering pizzas (IN A SPORTS CAR? HELL YEAH!) until we move to Iowa City this summer, then I dunno, get a manly construction or factory job that actually pays decently.
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Working on my car, driving my car, racing my car, working on it again, testing my car, breaking something on my car, fixing the thing I broke on my car, tuning the new thing I just fixed on my car, driving my car, exercising, playing the vidya, fiddling with RPG Maker, getting frustrated that I have all these great ideas for games then not getting even close to finishing any of them, playing guitar, drinking Smirnoff Ice (delicious).
Favorite Movie: Err, Umm.... too hard, but some of my favorites include "The Reservoir Dogs," "Pulp Fiction," "Enter the Dragon" "Way of the Dragon" and "Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door"
What kind of music do you like? Oh shit, mostly hair metal, like Def Leppard, fucking love them, erm deathcore and progressive rock. Then a bunch of other junk, hip-hop, mostly indie stuff and T.I. I dunno, my iTunes library is at 89GB right now so, if that helps at all, I have 56 different genres on there.  :blizj:
Favorite Video Game: Oh boy... either LoZ: A Link to the Past, LoZ: Link's Awakening, the Pokemon series, The Sim/SimCity series or the Civilization series.
Favorite Book: Oh man... um... my 300ZX Hayne's book? I think the only true "novels" I've read were my Resident Evil and Robotech books. ;D
Favorite Food: Hrm... either fried rice with seaseme chicken orrrrrr plain grilled chicken, maybe marinate it in some kind of homemade sauce. (I'm sure a sucker for some Taco Bell tho, anything. Try to stay away from fast food more than once or twice a month)
Favorite Beverage: Smirnoff Ice, Smirnoff Ice with Full Throttle Citrus in it, Smirnoff Ice Party Pack, water
Favourite Cartoon: ... Cowboy Bebop or anything by studio Ghibli
Favorite Other Members:Gah, I'm essentailly new here still... the only member names I can even remember are Kashii, Strike Reyhi and Irock
Preferred RPG Maker: I'm right now really like VX. I still like XP tho, have a project I need to get at least half done in it.
Preferred Web Browser: Oprah?
Preferred Email Service: GMail
Website?: Well, according to Firefox, http://www.google.com/
Vegetarian?: HELL NAW. Actually, I tried it flawlessly for a 3 months last year. Gained 3lbs of fat and felt tired all the time. Never doing it again.
Where you've traveled: Everywhere east of Des Moines, IA. I'd really like to go to SoCal, especially Vinice, Texas, just once each. And of course grorious Nippon.
What do you hate?

* Forgetting stuff/getting distracted/messing up orders at work or in other words, my ADD/Dyslexia kickin in.
    * Days where my depression pops up and I'll just sit in a corner in my room and play random nonsense on my guitar and not move for 2 days. :-\
    * Fixing the last thing on my car currently wrong with it, then while admiring it from a distance, thinking about finnaly getting that radio I've always dreamed of, fucking BAM! Ball joint or some other curical part just falls off.  :bigmad:

What do you love?

* Chicken
    * My fiance
    * Nissan
    * The Sims

Useless Facts: When I was in 6th grade, I found out this weird ass kid had a hit list in his locker, and my name was on it.

I called his house after school that day and asked his mum for him.

When he picked up I said "I'll be there at 2, you'll see me, I'm the one who usually sneaks in at night and touches you, but usually I make sure you stay asleep. I won't tonight."

*click*

I heard later that month from a friend that the kid, not his family, just him, moved a few states away to a grandparents or a aunts or something. I don't know how to think about that.
Pictures: Of me you mean? Go look in the "Post a Picture" thread.
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Oh, about 20-30 mins every other day or so.
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? Engrish
Do you drink? Hevily
Do you smoke? Tried smoking a lot of things, didn't really care for any of it, mostly because of money.
Did you ever skip class? Ironically enough, I could probably count the times I've skipped class on both hands, maybe a foot. I'm sure I could remember every individual time too, If I tried hard enough.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? I had horrible insomnia in '08 for 3 weeks, didn't sleep at all. After I got treatment, I slowly started getting sleep. I try to always get 8 hours, sometimes I'll miss a few every once in a while.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Flying? Nope.
have you ever broken a bone? 2
Do you wear jewelry? Nope.
How do you dress? Skinny jeans, band shirt, kicks. Everyone once in a while, I'll randomly throw on this suit I have and drive around. Girl says I look studly in it, but I think it's like a law that you HAVE to be stacks to wear a nice suit.
How many keys are on your keyring? 5
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Recently, 2-3, wake up 10-11 accordingly.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Depends, some days I don't touch it, some days up to 12 hours. Probably "too much", but I don't really care, I'm healthy.
What are your goals/dreams in life? Work for nismo, own a 30 car garage, fill it with Z's, Skylines, Silvias and a Maxima. Maybe throw a Porsche, Ferrari, BMW, or Audi in there.
What got you involved in RMRK? Google, only recently started posting hehe.
Who do you admire? Chad Smith, John Fruscinete... well basically the RHCP. Yutaka Katayama and Steve Millen.
Are you into sports?  Hmm, I'd like to do some kind of local fighting but I don't have time to train. Other than that... racing? I mean, on a real track... they are called motorsports right?
What is your dream job? Working for nismo/Nissan in some way. Or racing for them. Either way, don't care.
What was your first screenname? Can't remember
Do you have any piercings? Didn't this one get asked already?
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Left handed for everything but guitar. Helps with driving, one day I plan on owning a few J-Spec only cars, so at least it will be easy for me to shift with my left hand. ;D
Do you have any tattoos?  No, but I would like to get some. Don't think that will ever happen tho. Anyway, I swear this was already asked, maybe deja vu.
What is your favorite website? Besides RMRK? Okay seriously, this was asked already. Facebook, OFPR clan forum, livestrong.com
Do you play computer games?  Yup, The Sims, SimCity 4 and Civ III/IV
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Oh lord, SNES, PS2, Gameboy/DS, Xbox, Wii. I jump around a lot. ADD.
Are you married or planing to get married? Yup. April, 2012.

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Rep:
Level 82
Dreamers often lie.
Name: Ryan
Aliases: Drakusatheon, Chibi-Otonin, RadiantDark3616 (on the xbawks), Zephyr
Race: African American/French. PEople don't know I'm the prior until they look at me; I don't exactly act the role =/
Birthdate: May 30, 1988
Birthplace: Lewiston, Maine
Height: 5' 10"
How much do you weigh? More than I should =/
Shoe Size: 10 1/2
Eye Color: Brown
What is your favorite color? Dark blues and black
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: A single piercing in my left ear
Dating/Marital Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
What is your religion? Christian. Hard to tell sometimes.
Family: Too damn big.
Pets: 1 dog and an Asian
School(s): MacMahon, Turner Primary and Elementary Schools, Webster, Pettingill, Lewiston High School, Ed White High School, West Nassau High School (We moved three times while I was in high School =/)
College: Not as of yet.
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Whatever entertains me pretty much. I'm easily amused, but also easily distracted. It's a vicious cycle.
Favorite Movie: Bruce Almighty
What kind of music do you like? Generally, different rock variations. But I'll listen to anything with a good beat and decent lyrics.
Favorite Video Game: Lunar 2
Favorite Book: Shadow Hunter by Michael Prescott
Favorite Food: Chicken Cordon Bleu. The real stuff, not the frozen crap.
Favorite Beverage: Strawberry Milk
Favorite Cartoon: Tom and Jerry
Favorite Other Members: Fairly new, so I don't know many people. But Irock helped me out with my mapping, so I'll throw him up here.
Preferred RPG Maker: I use RMVX, though I've dabbled with 2k/2k3 and XP. I like XP for the superior mapping...not sure why I like VX really. =/
Preferred Email Service: I don't really check my email.
Website?: http://chibi-otonin.deviantart.com
Vegetarian?: You're kidding...right?
Where you've traveled: All down the US Atlantic Coast and Chicago.
What do you hate?

* People who can't tell the difference between trolling and constructive criticism
    * People who bitch that life isn't fair.
    * Horribly bright colors
    * RPG Maker 3 for PS2
    * Fangirls

What do you love?

* Any of Hayao Miyazaki's work
    * Drawing
    * Cheeeesecake.
    * Fast-paced FPS clusterfuckings
    * Creative Writing
    * Boo Berry cereal

Useless Facts: Like most kids, I used to be able to reach my foot to my mouth. Like some adults, I wonder how the hell I was ever that flexible.
Pictures: Few and far between. The only way to get a picture of me is to either beg me, bribe me, go out with me, or be my mother (and she only gets pictures of me because she's a freaking flashpan ninja).
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Depends.
How many languages do you speak? Which ones?English, very little French, subpar Spanish, and learning Japanese.
Do you drink? On occasion.
Do you smoke? Gross, Kyle.
Did you ever skip class? Nope. Didn't have anywhere to go, so there wasn't much point. If I didn't want to go to school, I just stayed home.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Depends on how busy I am. I tend to multitask a lot.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Yes, several times. They're pretty fun.
Have you ever broken a bone? Nope, and considering the stupid stuff I've done, I'm wondering why the hell not.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? If you count my earring, sure.
How do you dress? Comfortably, though I favor darker colors and earth tones.
How many keys are on your keyring? One. House key.
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Couldn't tell ya. It differs.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Too many.
What are your goals/dreams in life? To travel to Japan, to become a voice actor, and to finally finish one of my damn manga projects. x.x
What got you involved in RMRK? I want to grow in my ability to use RPG Maker and game creation software in general.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Soccer's okay. I prefer swordplay though. Though I'm into playing them not watching.
What is your dream job? Becoming a Voice Actor.
What was your first screenname? Oh hell, I can't remember that.
Do you have any piercings? I feel I've already answered this twice. Take notes next time.
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Righty
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? Not yet. My friend's an apprentice tattoo artist, and he's trying to coax me into one. Trying.
What is your favorite website? Besides RMRK? deviantArt and Youtube. Yeah.
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? Unreal Tournament and Oblivion mainly.
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Want me to include handhelds? Dear God, here we go.

* The old, gray brick GameBoy
* A Nintendo DS
*Nintendo Wii
*Nintendo 64
*Nintendo GameCube
*PSX
*PS2
*XBOX 360

Are you married or planing to get married? Someday, but not right now.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 11:14:10 AM by Drakusatheon »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeeep.

Name: Anthony Joseph L.
Aliases: alazz, mexneto
Race: Polish, Italian, Mexican and probably German.
Birthdate: July 8th
Birthplace: Niagara Falls, NY
Height: 5'9"
How much do you weigh? Around 180lbs.
Shoe Size: 13 1/2
Eye Color: Dark brown.
Hair Color: Dark brown and red.
What is your favorite color? Blue.
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Dunno/no/no.
Dating/Marital Status: Single.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
What is your religion? Roman Catholic.
Family: Parents, two brothers and two sisters.
Pets: None.
School(s): Home schooled: High School. It's so great that in two years I'll be done...only to spend another six in college.
Occupation: I want to work at the local grocery store or movie theater.
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Guitar, cycling, video games, reading...
Favorite Movie: Infernal Affairs, A Fish Called Wanda, Kung Fu Hustle and Army of Darkness.
What kind of music do you like? Most everything with the exception of new country and new rap. ELO and Talking Heads are my favorite, though.
Favorite TV Show: The X-Files, Monk, Pushing Daises, Sunny and Burn Notice.
Favorite Cartoon: Batman: TAM, Futurama, The Simpsons.
Favorite Video Game: Warcraft II, Metroid Prime, Super Mario World, UT2K4, Gran Turismo 4.
Favorite Book: Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch - Philip K. Dick, and The Plague - Albert Camus.
Favorite Quote: "I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals flaming." - Homer Simpson.
Favorite Cartoon: Batman: TAM, Futurama, The Simpsons.
Favorite Food: Golabki, Salmon, In 'n Out Burger Animal/Protein Style, medium-rare, extra fatty steak, Greek salads.
Favorite Beverage: Iced Tea, Coffee, Ice cold water, and Gin and Tonics.
Favorite Other Members: Most of them.
Preferred RPG Maker: VX for the time being.
Preferred Web Browser: Google Chrome.
Preferred Email Service: Gmail.
Website?: Don't have one.
Vegetarian?: HA, no.
Where you've traveled: All over the contiguous United States; Mexico, Bahamas, Italy, England and Canada.
What do you love?
  • Amoeba and Dimple! :D :D :D
  • Ties.
  • Telecasters.
  • Climbing trees! (Who doesn't?)
What do you hate?
  • When you open a new CD for the first time, and one of the hinges break. ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT.
  • The security tape on CDs and movies.
  • Tying ties.
  • Hipsters.
  • I love Ozzy and Black Sabbath, but I swear to fucking christ, if I hear someone playing a god damn Ozzy song the next time I go into a guitar shop I'mma go Pete Townshend on his or her head.
Pictures: Current facebook photo: http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/antlazz/2295fc38.jpg (It's pretty low quality.)
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? One or two.
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? English, Spanish and I'm capable of reading some other romance languages.
Do you drink? On occasion.
Do you smoke? No, and I don't really plan to.
Did you ever skip class? O how one can dream.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Weekdays, yes. Weekends, no.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Many a time.
have you ever broken a bone? I think.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? -
How do you dress? Nicely. I look fantastic in suits. :3
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? 11p.m.-ish, 6:20a.m.-ish.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Faaar more than I should.
What are your goals/dreams in life? Stanford university. To start a jazz/space/progressive/art-rock band...that would be awesome. Having a house that overlooks Muir Woods would be cool, too, but very expensive I'd imagine.
What is your dream job? To become an astronaut would be the coolest thing ever. ^-^ Slightly more realistic, though, it'd be cool to run a business.
What got you involved in RMRK? The awesome community, and the RPG Maker support helped a bit, too.
Who do you admire? My brothers and my pop.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Cycling, and I'll be playing soccer later this summer.
What was your first screenname? Probably alazz or antlazz
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? I can write with both hands, but not well enough to be considered ambidextrous. I'm working on it, though..
Do you have any piercings? No, and I don't plan to.
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? No, no.
What is your favorite website? RMRK without a doubt. GMail.
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? Unreal Tournaments, Team Fortress 2, The Witcher, Warcraft 2.
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Wii, SNES, Playstation, N64.
Are you married or planing to get married? Not any time soon...
Useless Facts: I had one of the best weekends in a very long time this past weekend. :)
Johny's an American, and it's all been a pack of lies.

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 03:38:32 PM by Harry Burns »

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Name: Don (lets keep it at that)
Aliases: FireLupine, ShadowMerc
Race: American
Birthdate: January, 20
Birthplace: East Chicago, Indiana
Height: 5"5
Weight: 159
Shoe Size: 12
Eye Color: Green
Scars: One going down my left arm, biking incident
Dating Status: Single
Family: 2 Brothers 1 Sister
Pets: Akita, Orange Tabby
School(s): Central High, 2nd year
Favorite Color: Grey and Red
Favorite Movie: Howl's Moving Castle
Favorite Band/Musician: Furries in A Blender
Favorite Game(s): Nanobreaker, FFXII, FF7, Arc the Lad, Shin Megami Tensai: P3 Fes
Favorite Novelest: Stephen King
Favorite Drink: Flavored Water
Favorite Show(s): FLCL, Big O, Family Guy
Favorited Members: None yet
Preferred RPG Maker: RMVX
Preferred Web Browser:Firefox
Preferred Email Service:Yahoo
Hobbies: Biking, Modding, Comedy
Religion: Athiest
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:32:31 PM by FireLupine »

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Name: Bruno
Aliases: Therophster, Silverline, Roph, Chutrick, Dweia, Sunosis
Race: Portuguese
Birthdate: November 1991
Birthplace: Leiria,Portugal
Height: 1.83cm
How much do you weigh? 75Kg of pure muscle
Shoe Size: 41cm
Eye Color: Pale Brown
Hair Color: Pale Brown
What is your favorite color? Black
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings:
Dating/Marital Status: Single, on active xD
Sexual Orientation: straight
What is your religion? Christian
Family: 3 Brothers mom dad xD
Pets: 1 horse, 1 donkey, 3 birds,
School(s): Completed highschool
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK?
Practise my violin talent :p Go out with friends, play computer PS games. Horse riding, playing in a band, alot of stuff -.-"
Favorite Movie: Unfaithful
What kind of music do you like? Any, specially classical and old 80's rock. (rolling stones, pink floyd, beatles....)
Favorite Video Game: Resident Evil serie
Favorite Book: Not a reader :p
Favorite Food: lol, i'd say ol'd daddy spargetti xD
Favorite Beverage: Coca-Cola
Favourite Cartoon: Well, disney«
Favorite Other Members: Well, as far as i know anyone here, i would say Zylos, and Joy, these are the ones i got to know better, since i already "worked " in a game with them. ;)
Preferred RPG Maker: XP
Preferred Email Service: only used email (the best ;p)
Website?: none ;(
Vegetarian?: No, but really can't think of the anumal i am eating, else i will stop. If i could i wouldn't eat! =(
Where you've traveled: France and Spain
What do you hate? Annoying people

What do you love?

Writting music, friends, playing violin, play computer.Friday nights o.o

Useless Facts: Yo'h
Pictures: Uploading, haha
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Well, if i turn on the computer with free time, i always check what's going on. Have been alot innactive because of school, had to practise whole day/night to get in the university as orchestral musician ;D (waiting for the Yes/no) of the admission exam...plz...
How many languages do you speak?  2.Portuguese, English
Do you drink? Yeh, when going out with friends, etc...
Do you smoke? Rarely, when i go out, not my favourite things thought, also it is alot expensive
Did you ever skip class? Yes, in my last highschool grade, i only assisted like 5 math classes, (total where like 30-40).reproved, and got 19 in the exam xD
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? during schooltime, im up to 7-8 hours of sleep. during hollidays, im up to....4-5?
Have you ever been on an airplane? No. (thx god)
have you ever broken a bone? My skull.Yeh it did hurt, alot!!
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? No
How do you dress? Plain and casually, usually some jeans and a plain shirt
How many keys are on your keyring? 1 ;( house key only
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Depends, during school i go to bed at 12:00 - 2:00 wake at 7:30-8:00. During hollidays i go to bed at 3:00 - 5:00 wake at 12:00-13:00
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? As many as i can ;( i am totally addicted
What are your goals/dreams in life? be accepted in the uni, and...oh, nothing else atm ;D
What got you involved in RMRK? Well, i am a guy that loves simple games, with a good story in it. I always searched for good RPG games, and used to do some small projects in RM2003...Then XP and VX appeared...This forum community was the only i could see that would use the fórums everyday. I got around a few days, and saw some good using of the RM engine, and opted to stay, cuz had everything i need here.
Who do you admire? Famous musicians. "The amount of work and skill that goes into creating some of the stuff you listen to, they make it seem so easy." - ripped
Are you into sports?  used to play hockey.
What is your dream job? Solo Violin in an orchestra
Do you have any piercings? Nope.It doens't tell me anything.
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Right, only reversed when eating. (weird lol)
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? No, i'd rather not have, or i might want them to disappear, and...damn too late
What is your favorite website? www.Popre.net, well i gues i can say RMRK.
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? Yeh, populous3:the beginning online (yeh, really old game, but i have tons of fun with it).Also RM projects, i rlly enjoy ;p
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Yes. PS2,PS1, X-boX
Are you married or planing to get married? No, and too young to think about it nowe'z.

Adds: have 2 bands. 1-pop rock, we use to play covers. 1 metal, crush, we do original songs. :D

Could link some, but if someone would like to, i'll do it. ;D

<3 have a nice day
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
The Irish Insanity
Name: Scott
Aliases: JDWolfe, SJ.Wolfe, Wolfe, 'The Irish Insanity'
Race: Irish/English
Birthdate: Nov. 23, 1991
Birthplace: Washington, United States (NorthWest, not D.C.)
Height: About 6'2"
How much do you weigh?: Four years ago, when I was 5'10", I was 120 lbs. I'd estimate approximately 150-160 lbs now, based on those figures.
Shoe Size: 10 1/2 Mens US
Eye Color: Bluish Gray/Hazel
Hair Color: Coppery red. Mmm, red hair.
What is your favorite color?: Not so much a single color, as a color combination - Mahogany (Dark reddish brown) and semi-dark tan that's lighter than the mahogany.
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Nadda, never, that sounds painful.
Dating/Marital Status: Currently dating a beautiful gal with a uniquely beautiful name who moved to Florida some time ago.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual. Deal with it :P
What is your religion?: I believe there's a God. I don't really follow any one religion, though.
Family: I may as well be a only child. There's a story behind this.. Only for people I know though.
Pets: A great, big German Shepherd and a Siberian Malumute. I wish. I'm stuck with mum's mini-Beagle.
School(s): Senior year, high school. Naval Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps. Soon to be in Air Force Boot Camp.
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK?: All kinds of things, including fictional writing, shading with colored pencils, and playing games. I'm a wanna-be jack of all trades.
Favorite Movie: We Were Soldiers
What kind of music do you like?: Country, and some of the older 90's music like Staind and Days of the New.
Favorite Video Game: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Favorite Book: The Lord of the Rings + The Hobbit, E.E.Knights Age of Fire series
Favorite Food: Home made chicken fried steak or biscuits and gravy. Mmmm.
Favorite Beverage: A&W Root Beer
Favourite Cartoon: Gundam Wing
Favorite Other Members: Don't know any of you folks. Sorry. :P
Preferred RPG Maker: I was poking around RM2k3, but last week a friend of mine got me RMVX.
Preferred Web Browser: Chrome. Tis fast, secure, and very.. Chromey.
Preferred Email Service: Hotmail, though I'm starting to get annoyed with MSN's constant crashes.
Website?: Not sure if I can link to it without violating an anti-advertising rule, but a forum for gamers/game developers (That hasn't opened yet ;) )
Vegetarian?: Nah. I like my meat... That sounded bad.
Where you've traveled: Oregon, California, Texas for 4 hours for a layover flight, and Florida. I prefer the North West.
What do you hate?: Ignorant people that don't want to learn, and people who think they know everything and /insist/ on telling the new cadets the wrong information. Good god, is that a pain in the *** to patch up. -.-
What do you love?: My girlfriend Aurelia, reading, writing, playing games with good storylines (Who cares about graphics? :P)
Useless Facts: I tend to be crazier than a snake coiled up in a pickle jar full of wriggly worms when I get to know folks.
Pictures: If I ever get a camera.
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK?: Currently.. A couple hours, perusing through things. Give or take.
How many languages do you speak?: Eh.. I speak English, and even that people seem to have issues understanding. I talk too fast, apparently. Irish people understand me just fine though XD
Do you drink?: Nah. Not 'til the 'tender will actually sell it to me. ;)
Do you smoke?: Forget that. I like having my lungs.
Did you ever skip class?: Never. I'm going for the perfect attendance! (Not sure why)
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?: Eh. Only when people in the house let me sleep.
Have you ever been on an airplane?: Many times. I love the take offs and landings. XD
have you ever broken a bone?: Broken, no. Dislocated, yes. Sprained, yes. Painful stuff.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear?: Eh. Sometimes, but not always. I have this necklace ya know? XD
How do you dress?: Nothing beats casual. Jeans, a button up, and my combat boots. Wednesdays I'm in my JROTC uniform, and thursdays we were our camouflage.
How many keys are on your keyring?: Keys that are used? One. Keys that don't work on anything I currently own? About 7.
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up?: Unless I have to be up at a certain time.. Whenever I get tired, and whenever the dog starts licking my face.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer?: Every waking hour thats not spent doing something else completely pointless.
What are your goals/dreams in life?: I'm getting into the United States Air Force and becoming an officer the old fashioned way - Hard work and dedication. I also hope to bring my girlfriend back to Washington and get married someday, have some kids. Raise a family. That kind of thing.
What got you involved in RMRK?: I got involved (Can you really call this /involved/? Lol.) because I hold an interest in game design (Hence my forum :P), and to hopefully get one of my many ideas and concepts out into an actual game.
Who do you admire?: I honestly haven't the foggiest.
Are you into sports?: If AirSoft counts as a sport.. Definately.
What is your dream job?: Look at my goals/dreams. The Air Force part, anyway.
What was your first screenname? SBrown. Yes... Thats my first initial followed by my last name. Clever, isn't it?
Do you have any piercings?: I know this was asked somewhere above.. Nope.
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous?: It depends on what I'm doing. Using a rifle or a computer mouse, I'm ambidextrous. Writing.. I'm right handed.
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one?: This was also asked before! And the answers still no :P
What is your favorite website? Besides RMRK?: I used to be an avid follower of starcraft.org. Now I'm re-integrating myself into communities XD
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones?: Assuming my gaming laptop wasn't dead, I'd have Supreme Commander, TES IV: Oblivion, and StarCraft II on my list. Otherwise.. Legionwood (Yes, straight off RMRK :P), Alter A.I.L.A. (Beaten that as the rebels. The independants are proving very difficult, though.), Star Wars Battle Front, a set of Pokemon games... Yeah. Alot.
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Gamecube. At least, until I sold it at gamestop. GameBoy SP, PSP GO (Really, it's not worth getting. Stick with the original PSP)
Are you married or planing to get married? Not yet, but hopefully I'll be hearing those church bells in the next twenty years. ;)
SJ.Wolfe - Resident Lurker

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Name: Tim Barker
Aliases: AngryPacman (a lot of pacmen, among Welfare-Daddy Pacman), The Enchanter, Clariboy
Race: Complete British descent (Aussie though)
Birthdate: January 96
Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
Height: Very almost 6 foot (like 178 cm)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Light-average Brown
What is your favorite color? Blue
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Massive scar across my back from a weird experience at the age of 5.
Dating/Marital Status: Recently dumped. ;9
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
What is your religion? Atheist.
Family: 3 older brothers, mum and dad, mum's parents live on a flat on our property.
Pets: 2 cats (Chuckles and Little Baby Girl), 1 bird (Tweety)
School(s): Lutheran Primary School, Specialist (Music) High School
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Practicing my clarinet, schoolwork, writing music, playing games, schoolwork, hanging with friends, chillin' with my bros, schoolwork.
Favorite Movie: Inception. I feel bad saying that.
What kind of music do you like? Rise Against, Blink-182 (weird coupling, yeah), Beethoven, Debussy, Haydn, Handel, R. V. Williams, Mozart, the possums in my walls.
Favorite Book: Artemis Fowl series or Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.
Favorite Food: Aussie - Barbie.
Favorite Beverage: Mountain Dew.
Favourite Cartoon: Futurama.
Favorite Other Members: Arrow, Gracie, Grafikal, Arlen, Johnny English, Sword, Acolyte, EvilM00s.
Vegetarian?: I can resist the voice that tells me that eating animals is bad. That is because I have protein.
Where you've traveled: New Zealand, everywhere in Australia except WA.
Useless Facts: When asked a clearly not yes-or-no question, I will answer "Yes" then go on the say my actual answer.
Pictures: Umm... not yet.
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Way too many.
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? 4; English, German, Music (baww) and Strine.
Do you drink? No.
Do you smoke? NO.
Did you ever skip class? Uh-uh. Humanities. Hate it.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Not at all.
Have you ever been on an airplane? 18.
Have you ever broken a bone? My wrist; trampoline stack.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? No. No. No.
How do you dress? Jeans and T-shirt or formal. Suits are cool.
How many keys are on your keyring? 3; house, locker and my friend Rory's house.
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Up at 6, bed at 12. Sleep at about 1.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Not as much any more, laptop's broken.
What are your goals/dreams in life? To have a Wikipedia page about me.
What got you involved in RMRK? Looking for a couple scripts, stumbled upon this cool-as forum with an awesome interactivity. Stayed around, made an account, accumulated an impressive -rep as a result of a flame thread. Decided to redeem myself, not quite sure how I'm going  :-\
Who do you admire? Roph. Good on him.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Gymnastics and trampoline. It's really fun and gets me enough exercise to compensate for my disgusting diet. Also cricket.
What is your dream job? Benny Goodman reincarnate. That is all.
What was your first screenname? Timmy13. Oh god.
Do you have any piercings? Nope.
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Mainly righty, write left-handed and play cricket left-handed.
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? No, but might in the distant future.
What is your favorite website? RMRK and Armor Games.
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? Halo CE. Not so often now though. Portal, N64 and GBA emulators.
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? 360 and Wii.
Are you married or planing to get married? I'm 15, yeah. No.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
Name:Peter Parker a.k.a Bruce Wayne
Aliases:Pokéfan, Johnny English,
Sex:yes, why not? male
Birthday:December 29th
Birthplace:Kerala, India
Height: About 5'11" or 6
Eye colour:Black
Hair colour: see ?
What is your relegion? Hindu
Family:Mom, Dad, Brother and grandparents
Pets: A dog named Dog, A cat named Cat and 3 little pups(Gave away 2 ;9)
Hobbies:Being a jerk, saying unfunny jokes, reading, saying unfunny jokes, gaming, game making and saying unfunny jokes.
say a joke:You are a nice person
 what? ???
 OK.Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other "Your round." The
       other one says "So are you, you fat b@$t@rd!"
Favorite books: anything with a mystery, harry potter
Favorite movies:Better left unsaid
Favorite foodum.... Indian, Italian and Chinese
Preferred Game makers:RMXP, RMXP and RMXP(until further notice)
Preferred Browser(s)Opera, firefox
Favorite beverage:Coke, Sharjah shake
completely useless facts: i have 10 fingers, 2 hands and 120533 hairs on my head
favorite sites:Google(well obviously), RMRK, po

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:49:59 AM by tSwitch »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
What is your religion? Deist

Just posting to say I appreciated the hell out of this.

Rep:
Level 71
Tear Down the Wall!
Name: Nick
Aliases: Thunderwave
Race: Grey
Birthdate: 1977
Birthplace: SLC, UT, USA
Height: 6" exactly
How much do you weigh? 120 lbs
Shoe Size: US 9.5
Hair Color: Dark brown
What is your favorite color? Purples

Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Yes/no/yes Butt/-/Ears
Dating/Marital Status: LTR since 2003
Sexual Orientation: Sexual
What is your religion? Pagan
Family: 3 Brothers and 2 Sisters
School(s): BM
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? I write music, play the piano, koto, flute and violin at the same time while rendering fractals, reading geek books on everything, learning French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Volcan, Klingon, Martian languages, and studying C++, Java, Ruby, Pearl, Flash, Emerald, Sapphire, and writing games, stories, plots, and sleeping at the same time....  Plus I live in an alternate universe studying quantum theory..... :blizj:
Favorite Movie: Dead Poets Society
What kind of music do you like? Classical, Japanese Classical, Latin, Brazilian, Native American, Modern, Unique, My own as well
Favorite Video Game: Secret of Mana
Favorite Book: Belgariad, Mallorean series, Dean Koontz, Stephen King,  and more that would take forever to write
Favorite Food: Food?
Favorite Beverage: Alcohol!!!
Favourite Cartoon: Animaniacs
Preferred Email Service: Yahoo
Preferred Website: Yahoo
Vegetarian: No, I do eat meat when I can afford it, cook it right, if I have time and remember
Where you've traveled: Chicago, IL; San Fran & LA, CA; Boise, ID; Eugene, OR all in the US,
Dislikes
    Fake people
    Terrible grammar and constant usage of internet speak even in real life, "You just said 'Lols'!!" >:(
    People who can't stay away from their cell phones even on a date, during dinner and while walking, driving, etc...  If electricity was zapped by an energy bomb all over the world most these people would hardly survive.

What do you love?

Nature
    Mountains
    Lakes
    Interesting chats
    Open minds
    Good music that has sustenance

Useless Facts: I see dead people
Pictures: my website
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? When working on computer stuff I look up new posts randomly, so about an hour a day or so.
How many languages do you speak?  I speak English fluently, but Japanese a bit and French a bit, German very little, and Spanish I just began.
Do you drink? I'm a functioning alcoholic.
Do you smoke? I did a long time ago, Horray for quitting, now I just need to quit drinking.
Did you ever skip class? I skipped P.E., sports, physical exercises, all the time.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? I heavy nightmares so I usually wake up all the time.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Number of times.
have you ever broken a bone? I broke that weird rotary bone in my shoulder a while ago, now it pops on occasion, ewe...
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? Earrings, tiny loop ones
How do you dress? Plain casual, and 'jammies when I have no where to go.
How many keys are on your keyring? eight and a separate car key
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? 10pm, 2am, then back at 4am then 8am I'm up for good
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Mostly half the day.
What are your goals/dreams in life? I want to have my own business with software development and music
What got you involved in RMRK? I decided to join for resources and to share my music, ideas, and philosophies.
Who do you admire? My Partner
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? NO WAY!
What was your first screenname? I can't remember my first one.  I always went by Thunderwave.
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? I was taught to use my right hand but I am best at music with my left hand
What is your favorite website? Besides RMRK? bigfishgames.com
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? Aveyond, Azada, Mosaics, matching games and hidden object games etc...
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? PS1/2 and Nintendo DS/Gameboy
Are you married or planing to get married? No and no

About Me
   I am a very talkative person, but I have the hardest time getting out my thoughts and ideas on paper.  I have no patience when it comes to program errors or bad coding, but I learn to deal with it.  I find forums useful yet very time consuming like just now this took me 15+ minutes to do.  I don't really no why I'm doing this. I have plenty of more important things to do.  Which comes to my next flaw, I procrastinate way too much.

I get things done though.  I write tons of music and I practice my instruments a lot and so forth, read textbooks, study languages, learn languages.  I started my first complete RPG game using RPG Maker for the PS1 in 1998.  I tried to share it online and found the RM series that was translated from Japanese.  I made a complete game with (RM2k3?) and then tossed it when I found RMXP. I purchased it from a Japanese site.  When the company found out I changed the language, they broke my game, (internet security link in the game).  I asked them for an English version but they didn't have one until now.  But I already bought RMVX, so because I already purchased RMXP, they let me download the English version free.

I have not made a complete game yet on it.  I am in the process.  I also bought RPG Maker 2 and 3 for the PS2.  I made complete games on both.  Now, I'm really excited to make a serious effort at a full game using RMVX, most of it will have my music, storyline and some of my drawings.  I'm an artist but not a pixel artist so I'm trying to figure out how to mix the two.
coming soon to a pc near you

Rep:
Level 71
Current project: Legend of Chaos (RMXP)
Name: Rick van der Zwart
Aliases: Lihonessa, Litherus, Leophard, Atticus, Vallejo, Atticus Vallejo, Ricardo Nicolas Archangelo
Race: Causican
Birthdate: 10th of July, 1991
Birthplace: Leiden, Netherlands
Height: Roughly 5'25"
Hair Color: Blonde
What is your favorite color? Red
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: A scar on my right leg, running from my knee to my ankle.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
What is your religion? Atheist.
Family: I live with my father and my twin brother. My parents are divorced, and I have a stepfather.
Pets: None.
School(s): De Bronckhorst (Primary), Northgo College (Secondary), Hogeschool Leiden (College), ROC Leiden (College)
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Playing video games!
Favorite Movie: Kill Bill
What kind of music do you like? Rock and R&B
Favorite Book: None!
Favorite Food: Spaghetti bolognese
Favorite Beverage: Water
Favourite Cartoon: Friendship is magic  8)
Favorite Other Members: Not quite familiar with the other members yet...
Preferred RPG Maker: RMXP
Preferred Web Browser: Anything with porn access
Vegetarian?: Nope.
Where you've traveled: Belgium, Germany, France and Switserland.
Useless Facts: Traded in my addicted to WoW for an addiction to chewing gum.
Pictures: Nope.
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? I think I only barely spent an hour here so far!
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? I speak Dutch, German, French, English, Japanese and broken Latin.
Do you drink? I used to.
Do you smoke? Nope.
Did you ever skip class? Sometimes.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Never, suffering from a sleeping disorder.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Nope.
Have you ever broken a bone? Do other people's bones count? Then yes.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? Nope.
How do you dress? Casually.
How many keys are on your keyring? Four. One for my house, one for my mother's house, one for my locker and one for my bike.
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? I usually go to bed around midnight, and get up at 6:00 AM. I'm usually awake for at least a few hours in bed, though.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Lots.
What are your goals/dreams in life? Becoming a successful video game designer.
What got you involved in RMRK? A persuit of knowledge about RMXP!
Who do you admire? Nobody.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? I'm not into sports.
What is your dream job? Video game designer.
What was your first screenname? Can't remember!
Do you have any piercings? Nope.
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Ambidextrous.
Do you have any tattoos? Nope.
What is your favorite website? VGCats.com
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? I currently play Team Fortress 2, Rift, Minecraft, and I'm buying Bulletstorm soon.
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? I own an Xbox 360, but I rarely use it.
Are you married or planing to get married? Perhaps some day in the far-off future.
Current project: Legend of Chaos (RMXP)

Progression
Story: 13%
Characters: 25%
Classes: 25%
Map: 0%
Demo: 0%

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
-Edited for an update. Also made it sound more cheery and less dull ;)-

MALSON COUNTER-RAPE WUT

Name: Deanna ;)
Aliases: Yuyubabe, Deannomite, MALSON'S COUNTER RAPE VICTIM
Sex:
Spoiler for:
Race: Whitey-tighty :D Wood Elf Archer in Elder Scrolls. 8) Wood elf...rawr?
Birthdate: June 4, 1992
Birthplace: New Jersey (only the first 6 months of my life)
Location: Texas (all my life, basically). I'm Texan, shuddup. :mad:
Height: 5'10"
What is your favorite color? Scarlet Red~
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Birthmark somewhere on my leg that looks kinda like Malson, but more like the United States
Dating/Marital Status: :-X
Sexual Orientation: I'm as straight as this line:
________________________MALSON___________________________
What is your religion? Non-denominational Christian
Family: Mother, Father, 3 sisters, Malson
Pets: 3 dogs[2 now... :(], 3 cats, and a few miniature horses
School(s): College 8)
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Playing video games, drawing, cooking, and some weird stuff that I typically don't mention unless I know you well or you ask me. ;) like MALSON
Favorite Movie: The Phantom of the Opera (is there inside yo mind). Anything Disney, pretty much. I'm a badass. :>
What kind of music do you like? Pop, Alternative, Techno, Country, and a bit everything, really ~
Favorite Book: The Count of Monte Cristo
Favorite Food: Grilled Chicken... scratch that. ANY chicken.
Favorite Beverage: Cream Soda/Sweet Tea. Stay sweet. ;)
Favorite Cartoon: Avatar: The Last Airbender
Favorite Other Members: Here's where stuff gets insane. *takes a deep breath* Malson, Halo, Anski, D&P3, Pacman, Dr. Mc, Malson, Irock, GhostDog, Halo, EvilM00s, Acolyte, Logan (quiet guy - really funny, though), and uhhh.... uhhhhmm... I think I'm forgetting someone... UHHHHHHHHHHHH.... psst...Malson!................... oh, yeah! DrSword. NO IT WAS MALSON >B|
But really - I love everyone. Those are just the ones off the top of my head and the ones I talk to the most. Truly, I appreciate everyone here so, so much. Yes, you too, DrSword. I just tease! :tpg:
Preferred RPG Maker: RMVX Ace
Vegetarian?: Never >:o
Where you've traveled: Various states in the north or south
Useless Facts: I live on a Ranch. I used to play WoW. I keep changing my college major. I'm good with random facts. Don't ask anymore aaaaaahhh you'll regret it!
Pictures: owned by Malson (c) 2012
Spoiler for:

How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Too many now :mad:
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? English, and I used to know american sign language, but I forgot.
Do you drink? No.
Do you smoke? No. Unless it's Malson
Did you ever skip class? No. Again. Three strikes - OUT!
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Too much sometimes. Unless I have class the next day. Then not enough. D:
Have you ever been on an airplane? Yes ;)
Have you ever broken a bone? Nupe!
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? I have to wear a red cross necklace because of my being allergic to ceclor. But I forget... Other then that I have some jewelry I never wear. :(
How do you dress? Tank tops at home. Shirt and jeans when not at home.
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? I typically try to go to sleep at 2AM at least. On class days, I get up at 9AM (sometimes 20 minutes before class though lol). Normal days, I'll sleep in. It takes a lot of sleep to keep this firework going. :)
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? A few. Well... it used to be. Until I found the IRC. :mad:
What are your goals/dreams in life? I'm not sure anymore. A solid career. I can get things done but making the decision is the hard part for me... :(
What got you involved in RMRK? Playing RpgMaker VX.
Who do you admire? My dad! and sometimes Malson
Are you into sports? If so which ones? I like tennis, but  usually don't get to play much. Racquet sports are the key to my <3!
What is your dream job? I don't knooooowww :cries:
What was your first screenname? Yuyubabe :o
Do you have any piercings? Nope! Not even my ears ;)
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? I write right with my right!
Do you have any tattoos? Nerp.
What is your favorite website? RMRK - duh! http://chrismalson.com
Do you play computer games? Only RPGmaker
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? A lot. XBOX 360, XBOX, Gamecube, Wii, PS2. And plenty of games each. :-)
Are you married or planing to get married? Yes, in the future. It's a personal goal of mine and I consider marriage and family very important.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:14:20 AM by chrismalson.com »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
I want to be like everyone else :<

Name: Djangonator
Aliases: Djang
Sex: XX
Race: White
Birthdate: July 5
Birthplace: Arlington, TX
Height: 5'5"
How much do you weigh? RUDE (160)
Shoe Size: 7.5
Eye Color: Baby-doo green
Hair Color: Can't tell. Brown.
What is your favorite color? All of them
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: No
Dating/Marital Status: Dating
Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible
What is your religion? I don't have one :(
Family: I guess
Pets: A man
School(s): Highschool
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Stuff
Favorite Movie: The Holy Mountain
What kind of music do you like? All of them
Favorite Video Game: Soul Calibur...2, Amnesia
Favorite Book: The Fountainhead, The Dark Tower series, The Elric Saga, Starship Troopers, Good Omens, World War Z
Favorite Food: All of them
Favorite Beverage: Water
Favorite Cartoon: Archer
Favorite Other Members: IRC
Preferred RPG Maker: 2k3 (yeah f u)
Preferred Web Browser: Chrome
Preferred Email Service: Gmail
Vegetarian?: All of them?
Where you've traveled: TX, FL, CO, NM, VA, DC
What do you hate? All of them
What do you love? Most of them
Useless Facts: Guiness Book of World Records?
Pictures: Ugly
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? One million - IRC
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? speak English real good
Do you drink? You have to. It's called SURVIVAL INSTINCT DUH.
Do you smoke? Yes :(
Did you ever skip class? No
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Never
Have you ever been on an airplane? Yes
have you ever broken a bone? Thumb, rib fracture
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? None
How do you dress? Casually
How many keys are on your keyring? 5
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Wake up at 5a every weekday. Go to sleep at QUESTION MARK????
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? At least 16 hours, thanks job
What are your goals/dreams in life? All of them
What got you involved in RMRK? Trolling
Who do you admire? Some of them
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Hockey
What is your dream job? Mortician
What was your first screenname? Psychomantium
Do you have any piercings? Ears
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? it depends on how fancy you want them invitations calligraphied
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? No/Who knows
What is your favorite website? Google
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? UT: GOTY, WoW, EQ1
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Whatever's around
Are you married or planing to get married? Who would marry a whale :(
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Name: Dylan
Aliases: Eclipse, Messiah
Race: Caucasian
Birthdate: June 10, 1992
Birthplace: Dayton, Ohio
Height: 6'2
How much do you weigh? Probably 160-180 lb
Shoe Size: US 11.5
Eye Color: Emerald Green
What is your favorite color? black and white
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: small birthmark on my stomach, barely noticable
Dating/Marital Status: In Relationship
Sexual Orientation: Heterostraightual
What is your religion? Agnostic. I also sacrifice baby ducks to Satan in exchange for porn
Family: 1 brother, 1 sister, mom, dad, stepfather
Pets: 3 Pit Bulls, 1 English Bulldog-Basset Hound mix
School(s): Fairborn and Xenia schools, haven't went to college just yet
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Play video games, play basketball, hang out with friends, listen to music, go on a date, etc etc
Favorite Movie: Requiem for a Dream
What kind of music do you like? Heavy Metal, and subgenres of that. Rock in general
Favorite Video Game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Favorite Book: Cirque Du Freak series, Gravity's Rainbow, The Communist Manifesto
Favorite Food: Hot Wings
Favorite Beverage: Dr Pepper
Favorite Cartoon: Naruto or Spongebob
Favorite Other Members: I hate mostly everybody I ever talked to in a good way, except for Zylos
Preferred RPG Maker: RMXP
Preferred Email Service: GMX
Website?: Got a Twitter and a YouTube
Vegetarian?: Hell no
Where you've traveled: Florida <3
What do you hate? Hardcore Catholics, Racists, My schoolmates(mostly)

What do you love? My girlfriend, my family, and my best friend

Useless Facts: I hate 4chan. Also, ossim
Pictures: You'd have to scour hell, none exist of me on the internet, far as I know
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Eh varies. Could be 5 minuetes, could be 5 hours. Depends if theres any interesting topics or flame wars that I like to lurk
How many languages do you speak?  English, a little Latin and Italian. If I really try, French because I took that
Do you drink? Only at parties
Do you smoke? Hell no
Did you ever skip class? No, Im a good little camper
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Never. My sleep patterns are hella irregular
Have you ever been on an airplane? Nope
have you ever broken a bone? Yep
Do you wear jewelry?  Sometimes I wear this cross necklace because its pretty hilarious in certain situations
How do you dress? Tank top and a miniskirt. seriously though, pretty basic cuz I dont actually give a fuck
How many keys are on your keyring? 4.4652248457587
What time do you go to bed?  Between 9:00 PM and 5:30 AM
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Im not normally on during the weekdays. So to much
What are your goals/dreams in life? To make money, and lots of it
What got you involved in RMRK? Looking for resources originally. Decided to register. rest is history
Who do you admire? Mostly dead people
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Basketball, Football, Hockey
What is your dream job? Something video game related, from developer to journalist
What was your first screenname? MegamanBeastOutBass I believe, on YouTube and Photobucket
Do you have any piercings? Hell no
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Right handed. From wanking to writing
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? Hell no
What is your favorite website? Besides RMRK? Youtube,  twitter, OhInternet/Encyclopedia Dramatica, ScrewAttack, IGN, and sadly, 4chan
Do you play computer games? Used to play Halo Custom Edition a lot. Recently got a new computer, so will be playing more soon
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Xbox 360 basically. I have a PS2, N64, DS, GBA, and GCN
Are you married or planing to get married? No, but probably will. Who with? IDK, not nearly foolish enough to think my love as of now will be my soulmate. If it happens, it happens
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:51:57 PM by DarkMessiah »

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
*I hope posting in here isn't necro posting >.<*

Spoiler for:
Name: Karina (Not "Katrina").
Aliases: CrimsonInferno, BlackWolf
Sex: Female
Birthdate: August 14th
Birthplace: Santa Cruz, California
Height: 4'10, I believe
How much do you weigh? I think about 110 pounds...
Shoe Size: 6
Eye Color: Hazel-brown color
What is your favorite color? I love all colours...but I suppose purple and brown.
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: None.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
What is your religion? Christian, use to be a spiritual person.
Family: Large...!
Pets: 3 cats and now 2 dogs (one Full Bitbull and a Bitbull who had a different father...don't know what it was though).
School(s): Prepping for college
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? I like to write with my free time, or read. Reading and writing has to be my most favorite thing to do. I also draw/sprite.
Favorite Movies: Professional, Black Swan, Lord of the Rings, Dragonheart, Quest for Camelot (xD), Pulp Fiction, Hurt Locker, Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down, Tears of the Sun, Bury me at Wounded Knee (so sad :( ), and House of the Flying Daggers.
What kind of music do you like? A lot, but not really much of what others listen to nowadays. I listen to baroque, classical, and romantic, lounge music, seasonal music, Native American chants, prayers, powwows and others.
Favorite Video Games: Final Fantasy VI, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask  & Maniac Mansion....have you ever played it? xD
Favorite Book: I don't know...I love so many books, they are all so special to me. I'll just list two favorite authors: Sir Walter Scott and Anne McCaffery.
Favorite Food: Rice mixed with peas, waterchestnuts, eggs and onions.
Favorite Beverage: Dr. Pepper (and Iced Tea!)
Favourite Cartoon: Cartoon? Hmm...its between Thunder Cats and Angry Beavers. Though Avatar: The Last Airbender is amazing. For anime (even though I consider them the same) I'd say Ghost in the Shell and Darker than BLACK.
Favorite Other Members: I haven't been here that long...but Joy, Sirius, Tezuka and have to be my favorites. They are very nice :)
Preferred RPG Maker: RM2k3 and RMXP. I also like VX, but the mapping really bugs me...
Preferred Email Service: Whatever my email provider gives?
Website?: http://worldofruin.net/index.php
Vegetarian?: I would like to be. I don't really like the taste of meat, or the idea of eating something that had thoughts...but then again, a human needs meat.
Where you've traveled: Just around my country, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, though not for very long.
What do you hate?
  • Internet Explorer
  • Megan Fox's acting...
  • When I am sick and can't write or do my work
  • When my PC turns to crud and makes it impossible for me to do things
What do you love?
  • Writing
  • Native American chants, prayers, powwows
  • Reading
  • FF6
  • Dragons!
  • A song of Fire and Ice series
  • Game of Thrones TV Series
  • Watching the stars
Favorite Actress: Natalie (Hershlag) Portman.
Favorite Actor: I don't know! A tie between James Franco & Will Smith!
Favorite Teen singer: Selena Gomez xD
Favorite Song (ever): Oh man! SO many! Um, I would have to say "Ly-o-lay-ale-loya" I think. Maybe?
Favorite TV series (not cartoon/anime): M.A.S.H and then Game of Thrones.
Favorite Comic hero/heroine: Raven! Raven!
Favorite Language (spoken or not): Lak?óta.
Favorite Country: Russia, but I want to go to so many countries.
Favorite Instrument/s: Piano, Flute and drums.
Favorite thing/s to wear? My boots and cowboy hat! *It has a real hawk feather in it I got from a Powwow! :D*
Favorite time of day? Night or Day? Nighttime for me. I'm a morning person, but nighttime is just so relaxing and beautiful to me.

Something you'd like to learn to do: Surfing! But I'd have to learn to swim first!
Favorite Animal/s? My absolute favorite animal would have to be the wolf. They are such loyal, intelligent animals. Raising them is just easy to do...they will never stop loving you. Another would be hawks and lions.
Political views/side: I don't follow anyone's ideas...I think for myself and think about what's right.

Useless Facts: I can't swim, I'm afraid of heights, I love to fish and relax in the forests in my state and behind my house. I can't stand sleeping without my fan running. I don't feel normal if I don't fix my desk and other personal things perfectly at the start of the day. I don't grow bored of any of my songs. I don't really like Master Chief in the Halo series but love the side characters. I don't know what's so great about the Xbox system (three died from the red ring of death). I don't get why games can't be as story-driven or as fun as they were in the nineties. I can't really stand modern music except sometimes. I really like to eat pickles dipped in peanut butter (or plain) and um...can't recall anything else.
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Not a lot...
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? I speak English, Lak?óta, and little Russian (learning).
Do you drink? No!
Do you smoke? NEVER!
Did you ever skip class? Sometimes...when I felt particularly bad.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? I would say no...
Have you ever been on an airplane? No, and I hope never to go near one.
have you ever broken a bone? Nope.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? Nothing else but a Cross around my neck.
How do you dress? I'm not sure...jeans, shirt? Nothing really fancy, and I could care less about what's "in".
How many keys are on your keyring? None, because I don't own a keyring.
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? I go to bed pretty late and wake up pretty early.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? I think about 4+. Sometimes when I'm lost in writing, about 6 hours.
What are your goals/dreams in life? To travel the world and see as much as I can, write about it and write stories for people to enjoy. And then live a nice life someplace...maybe Russia.
What got you involved in the RM/game creation engines? When I was a kid, I wanted to make games. I tried a software my bother made (which was amazing) and loved it, but then I lost the software and found RM2003.
Who do you admire? My grandfather (works at NASA, super smart) and some musicians and authors.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? I'm interested in Hockey, Football, Baseball *also into Kung-fu*
What is your dream job? To be an author. Its my passion, I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't write.
What was your first screenname? Um, I can't recall...hmm.
Do you have any piercings? No.
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? I'm sorta ambidextrous. I can write with both and have just a slight difference with my left hand.
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? No I don't and no I don't want any.
What is your favorite website? Unilang, Wikilang and Cartographersguild.
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? Well, until recently (just got a good graphics card) I could only play Digimon Battle xD
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Yes; Snes, Nes, Sega Dreamcast, Wii/Gamecube and some Xbox.
Are you married or planing to get married? No, but in the future I would like to be married xD

Tókša!

Magitek~
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
2 Year Update

Name: Tyler Morton
Aliases: Dr_Swordopolis
Race: White, Native Amurkan
Birthdate: 5/18/92
Birthplace: Plano, Texas
Height: 5"9'
How much do you weigh? 135
Shoe Size: 11
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
What is your favorite color? Purple
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Freckles on my shoulders
Dating/Marital Status: In a relationship
What is your religion? Agnostic
Family: Mom, Dad, Sister, 2 Half-Brothers, Stepmom
Pets: None ;__;
School(s): University of North Texas
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Cliff Diving, Making Music, Bein' Cool
Favorite Movie: Probably The Life Aquatic or The Departed
What kind of music do you like? Dr. Dog, Band of Horses, Manchester Orchestra
Favorite Video Game: Mount and Blade Warband
Favorite Book: American Psycho
Favorite Food: Steak duh
Favorite Beverage: Dr. Pepper
Favourite Cartoon: FLCL
Favorite Other Members: Irock, Anski, Arlen, Holk, Djang, Roph, and Halo ;9
Preferred RPG Maker: Favorite what?
Preferred Email Service: Gmail
Website?: This one
Vegetarian?: Nah gurl
Where you've traveled: Las Vegas, Florida, and a bunch of boring cities all over the south and midwest
What do you hate? Fat people
What do you love? Food
Useless Facts: Dolphins ejaculate at 300 mph
Pictures: I'm sure y'all have seen enough
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? I get on for 10 minutes every now and then
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? English, Spanglish, German
Do you drink? On occasion
Do you smoke? Cigars
Did you ever skip class? Nah
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Sort of
Have you ever been on an airplane? Yeah.
have you ever broken a bone? Yes
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? Bulova Mechanic
How do you dress? I'm a fashion queen, either dressed up or wearing nothing.
How many keys are on your keyring? 4
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? 5am to 5pm
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Sporadic
What are your goals/dreams in life? Make music, live without monetary issues
What got you involved in RMRK? Came over from Crankeye ;)
Who do you admire? Nobody really, Jack White's done a lot of cool shit I guess.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Basketball, 'Murkan Football, Baseball in that order
What is your dream job? Music Producer
What was your first screenname? Dr_Swordopolis
Do you have any piercings? Nah
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Ambidextrous to an extent, mostly right
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? Thinking about it, no plans as of now
What is your favorite website? RMRK
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? Team Fortress 2, Warband, Witcher, Oblivion
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Just a PS3 now
Are you married or planing to get married? Nope

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
DOCTOR SWORDOPOLIS COPYIN

2 Year Update

Name: Cory Alexander Martin
Aliases: Irock, Kcori
Race: White as a piano key (not the black ones)
Birthdate: 11/13/92
Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee
Height: 5"7'
How much do you weigh? 109 (It was 111 two years ago. Uhh.)
Shoe Size: 9.5
Eye Color: Blueish Green
What is your favorite color? Blue
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: No
What is your religion? Jesus
Family: Ma, Pa, Grandpa, Cousin, Step ma, Step sister, Step brother (WHERE DID THESE STEP PEOPLE COME FROM SUDDENLY!?)
Pets: 1 cat (RIP Buffy ._.) - My mom has a stupid dog
School(s): High School ?
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Make games, make musics, chill with buds and do other internet things.
Favorite Movie: The Godfather
What kind of music do you like? Progressive metal/rock, metal, rock, jazz, some pop, some rap. I'm pretty flexible.
Favorite Video Game: Wind Waker
Favorite Book: The Little Engine That Could
Favorite Food: Tuna
Favorite Beverage: Tea
Favourite Cartoon: Home Movies
Favorite Other Members: Dr. Sword, most other veterans.
Preferred Email Service: Yahoo
Website?: http://kcori.com
Vegetarian?: I got nothin against meat.
Where you've traveled: Tennessee, Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, Ohio, North Carolina
What do you hate? The government
What do you love? Food
Useless Facts: I keep my toothbrush in my room
Pictures: http://www.facebook.com/FlyingTuna
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Less than I used to!
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? English, CSS, HTML
Do you drink? Not anymore
Do you smoke? No
Did you ever skip class? No
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Too much
Have you ever been on an airplane? One round trip.
have you ever broken a bone? No, which is surprising considering how brittle I am.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? No
How do you dress? Jeans and t-shirt usually
How many keys are on your keyring? I don't have a keyring.
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? It varies
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Too many
What are your goals/dreams in life? My dream is to not have to worry about money
What got you involved in RMRK? I wanted to be an RPG MAKING SUPERSTAR
Who do you admire? People who can be themselves but not be jerks
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? I've been known to play a game of recreational basketball or two.
What is your dream job? Making my video games, not making other people's video games.
What was your first screenname? Irockman.
Do you have any piercings? No
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Right
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? No
What is your favorite website? I love all websites equally!
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? INDIE GAEMZ
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Wii and 360
Are you married or planing to get married? No, someday. :O
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:26:39 AM by Irock »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
updateeeeeeeee

Name: Kaden Woods
Aliases: Firerain, Lac
Race: Cockasian
Birthdate: 07/26/1979
Birthplace: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Height: 6'1"
How much do you weigh? 201 LBs (My one from two years ago was 185 holy shit)
Shoe Size: 13
Eye Color: Hazel
What is your favorite color? Grey
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Birthmark on my upper chest, mid-sleeve on left arm, upper right arm tattoo, tattoo on upper back, one on lower, small tattoos on left and right forearms, one on my chest. Gauged ears.
Dating/Marital Status: In A Relationship
What is your religion? N/A
Family: Girlfriend, Son
Pets: A cat named Tigger
School(s): High school.
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Playing guitar/bass, writing, spending time with my son.
Favorite Movie: Right now, American Psycho.
What kind of music do you like? Punk, Hardcore, Folk, Acoustic, Indie, Alternative, Jazz, Blues. It varies.
Favorite Video Game: Sonic The Hedgehog on SEGA
Favorite Book: 1984 by George Orwell
Favorite Food: Peanut Butter
Favorite Beverage: Coffee
Favourite Cartoon: Stickin' Around olol
Favorite Other Members: Roph, Irock, Dr. Sword, Anski, grafikal, all the other veterans.
Preferred RPG Maker: XP or VX
Preferred Web Browser: Google Chrome
Preferred Email Service: GMail
Website?: None anymore.
Vegetarian?: I am.
Where you've traveled: Las Vegas. North Dakota (Fargo). The western half of Canada. Ontario. Dublin, Ireland.
What do you hate? The government.
What do you love? Music.
Useless Facts: The pinky knuckle on my right hand is fucked up due to a fight I got into years ago.
Pictures: There's a few floating around here on RMRK.
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? I usually have it open when I'm idle or off doing something, so a few I guess.
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? English, some German, some French, Ukrainian.
Do you drink? Not since my son was born.
Do you smoke? Not anymore, thankfully.
Did you ever skip class? I used to a lot when I was in high school.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Not really.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Yup.
have you ever broken a bone? Yeah, a few.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? A ring on my left ring finger.
How do you dress? Plaid, skinnies, band tees, v-necks.
How many keys are on your keyring? 7
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? When I work, usually in bed by 12 AM and up by 5:30 am. Days I don't work, anywhere from 12AM - 5AM, and waking up between 8AM - 11AM.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Varies, usually 3-5.
What are your goals/dreams in life? As cliche as it sounds, to be happy and content. And I am. (Was looking at my previous factfile, my goal was to settle down and have a family. I achieved it.)
What got you involved in RMRK? RPG making rofl
Who do you admire? Those dedicated to change for the better.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Skateboarding, hockey, boxing, football, rugby.
What is your dream job? Musician.
What was your first screenname? Uhhh, Lac or Lacitor.
Do you have any piercings? Gauged ears.
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Righty.
Do you have any tattoos?  I have plenty of tattoos.
What is your favorite website? google.com
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? Varies.
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? 360, PS3.
Are you married or planing to get married? I'm a divorcee, currently with my girlfriend.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:44:04 AM by Firerain »

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Name: Michael John Weber
Aliases: Weeber, Merriam, and of course Naroji
Race: 'Merican (50% Czech)
Birthdate: May 1991
Birthplace: Illinois, USA
Height: 5' 9"
How much do you weigh? 250 (or thereabouts)
What is your favorite color? Purple has always been my favorite, but lately Burnt Orange has taken it's place
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: I have a "triple nipple" birthmark on my chest (it's scary that there is very little I've changed since using Roph's first post as a template)
Dating/Marital Status: Single, not looking I guess
Sexual Orientation: straight
What is your religion? None
Family: 3 sisters (no brothers, yikes~!)
Pets: 1 dog, small
School(s): Lake Village Elementary, North Newton High, Saint Joe's Uni
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? I'm not doing too much other than work and school... I guess I'm doing spritework still... just not often...
Favorite Movie: Donnie Darko (ugh, that makes me feel so... Hipster)
What kind of music do you like? whatever's on the radio... except new pop.
Favorite Video Game: Shadow of Destiny
Favorite Book: Hard to say...
Favorite Food: I love boiled dumplings from my local chinese restaurant
Favorite Beverage: Coca-cola and dad's root beer (the brand, not my father's)
Favourite Cartoon: Death Note (god dammit all...)
Favorite Other Members: I like the little guys... That being said, underdogs are nice...
Preferred Email Service: Hotmail
Website?: N/A
Vegetarian?: Nope, I have canines for a reason.
Where you've traveled: Canada... that's about it.
What do you hate? stupid people
What do you love? interesting fellows who wish to converse
Useless Facts: I often repeat one word statements (things such as "yes yes" or "hello hello")
Pictures: yeah... I'm good...
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? When I'm at my PC, I tend to bring it up every 45 mins or so and read anything new, then wander off again.
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? I speak one "real" language, English. I have a laughable knowledge of french and german. Do HTML & PHP count as languages? =o
Do you drink? only when I'm with close friends and wanting to relax with them
Do you smoke? only when I drink
Did you ever skip class? Yeah, I would sometimes just lie in bed and contemplate my life... Then fall back to sleep until the evening.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Not really, I'm becoming kind of an insomniac.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Yeah.
have you ever broken a bone? Almost, so, going to say no.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? one of them wooden beaded necklaces and... Does a casual watch count?
How do you dress? Plain and casually, usually some jeans and a plain shirt or top
How many keys are on your keyring? One
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Completely random.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Too many. In my defense, I'm actually very productive on it now. ;8
What are your goals/dreams in life? At the moment, absolutely no idea =)
What got you involved in RMRK? I got involved in RMRK in early 2010, when searching for RPG Maker stuff. I quickly abandoned my stuff, though stuck around for the people. I'm still here ;8
Who do you admire? no one really... I guess people with patience?
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Me? Sports? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What is your dream job? any kind of desk job, really...
What was your first screenname? I joined CheatPlanet Forums when I finished playing FFX... I was FadingDream
Do you have any piercings? Nope. I can't see myself getting any either.
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? I play guitar hero left handed... Literally everything else is right handed
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? no and yes... Goron symbol on my upper arm.
What is your favorite website? Besides RMRK? heroesofthenet.com, it's a forum I've been a part of for years, even though it's been getting slow...
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? anything on Steam
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Super Nintendo and Playstation 2
Are you married or planing to get married? No, and haha, no idea...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 63
De Faalboot - The Failboat
Alright, let's give this a try...

Name: Thomas
Aliases: Thom, Fang, Faalboot, Stegolas6, Stego, Stegolas
Race: Dutch
Birthdate: 4th of March 1994
Birthplace: Waalwijk, The Netherlands
Height: 1,90 meters (
How much do you weigh? IDK IDC
Hair Color: Also Brown
What is your favorite color? Blue. Actually, also white, but white is not a colour...
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: Hell no i'm not taking those ever...
What is your religion? I got a private god
Family: a 2 years younger brother and a 4 years younger sister.. Neing the elder brother ftw :)
Pets: A dog, a King Charles Spaniel
School(s): Primary School, High School, Currently studieng interactive design, going for game design later on.
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Ofcourse gaming, reading
Favorite Movie: Triple X
What kind of music do you like? Everything that falls under Metal, Rock and a little bit punk. I don't like Death Metal though...
Favorite Video Game: RuneScape and Rakion, can't decide which is better
Favorite Book: Dan Brown's Angels & Demons, The Da Vinci Code
Favorite Food: Tiroler Gröstle!
Favorite Beverage: Coke :)
Favourite Cartoon: Bleach
Preferred RPG Maker: I only use RMXP, but i havn't tried other versions (yet...?)
Preferred Web Browser: Chrome all the way
Preferred Email Service: Hotmail
Vegetarian?: Why?
Where you've traveled: France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, England, Belgium, Luxembourg
What do you hate?

- Justin Bieber
- The over used soundsystem music on copyright claimed youtube video's
- Wind comming from the direction where i'm going to with my bike
- Hard, continously noises

Pictures: Lost it on my laptop, but it's still on the Post Your Picture thread.
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? Not that much, sadly enough...
How many languages do you speak?  Dutch, German, English. That's 3 :D
Do you drink? Nope
Do you smoke? Neither
Did you ever skip class? I'm way too good to do that...
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? For my feeling, yes.
Have you ever been on an airplane? One time
have you ever broken a bone? Yea, my right pulse....In summer :(
Do you wear jewelry?  My watch. It's special to me because it's made on the 4th of March 1994 :)
How do you dress? Always keeping it simple and basic.
How many keys are on your keyring? Three, but i only use two
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Going to bed is always diffrent, but i'm always awake at 8 AM
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? A lot... But it's always for school
What are your goals/dreams in life? None atm...
What got you involved in RMRK? I started to use RMXP for my internship. I was completly new with the program, so i search for some tutorials, scipts and resources and came here :)
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Basketball and i cycle 26 km a day (to my school and back home again)
What is your dream job? Designer at Jagex game studios.
What was your first screenname? Stegolas6
Do you have any piercings? No double questions please
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Ambidextrous. When i played soccer, i kicked with my righ foot, but in basketball i shoot with my left, I drink left handed, but write right handed, brush my teeth and shave myself with my left hand.
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? No double questions please!
What is your favorite website? fakenamegenerator.com . I use it alot to create fake personalities and just to LOL
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? RuneScape, Rakion, Reckless PK (RuneScape private server), SSBB
Do you play video game consoles?  Wii and PC
Are you married or planing to get married? Nooooope. NEver had a GF :P (i'm straight btw)

Hmm, didn't took that long actually.
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44500.0.html

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I haven't updated mine in four and a half years. I suppose there's no time like the present!

Most is the same, and I deleted retarded questions because I'm not 16 and silly anymore.

Note: This post has been raped by yuyubabe. All edits are in pink, of course. Yes, I had permission! Like I'd rape Malson's posts without permission. :mad:
-yuyubabe

Name: Chris Malson
Aliases: Malson, chrismalson.com
Race: American Khajit RAWR
Birthdate: November 11, 1990
Birthplace: Syracuse, NY
Height: 6', maybe an inch taller
How much do you weigh? Anywhere between 180-200
Eye Color: Deep blue. You'll get lost in them, guaranteed.
Hair Color: Depends on the lighting. Sometimes a golden blond, other times a straw color.
What is your favorite color? Well blue looks best on me, but as for a favorite color I don't really have one.
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: I have this weird thing on my ear that could be a birthmark, though that might just be a mole.
Dating/Marital Status: On the Prowl (for yuyubabe ;o)
Sexual Orientation: Straight (yuyubabe, duh)
What is your religion? Loaded question. Let's just say I'm mildly spiritual. yuyubabe?? ?? ?
Family: An older bro and a younger sister. Don't ask if she's single.
Pets: Oreo! My kitty is adorable :3 [2012 update: he got hit by a car a couple of years ago :(], yuyubabe
School(s): Perhaps music school in the future. But for now I'm not worried about it.
Occupation: Department leader at a warehouse. Also a freelance composer/musician (though that hasn't net me any money yet)
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Music, video games, etc. Pretty much just those two though. yuyubabe
Favorite Movie: No preference really
What kind of music do you like? I'm way open minded when it comes to music. I'm able to like 90% or more of what I hear.
Favorite Video Game: Anything Elder Scrolls
Favorite Book: I dunno, probably Forrest Gump as I've read it so many times.
Favorite Food: Sushi yuyubabe
Favorite Beverage: Probably a tossup between Red Bull and Guinness. Or maybe Blue Moon. Eh, whatever. yuyubabe
Favourite Cartoon: No preference Gaston?
Favorite Other Members: yuyubabe, Halo, Irock, Sword, Anski, NAMKCOR. Those are just the people I talk to most often in IRC, in no particular order. I don't play favorites with people really, except yuyubabe.
Preferred RPG Maker: VX (I won an award using it!)
Preferred Email Service: Gmail, though I have a windows live account to sign up for shit I don't want to keep hearing about.
Website?: http://chrismalson.com
Vegetarian?: Meat is too awesome to be vegetarian.
Where you've traveled: within like, 200-300 miles of where I live, lol
What do you hate? I wouldn't really say I hate much of anything, so much as just dislike it. Hate is too strong a word for me to use on anything.
What do you love? yuyubabe yuyubabe yuyubabe. Another word that's a bit too strong, though I would say I love music, and of course, yuyubabe.
Useless Facts: My "winking eye" squints when I smile and makes me look hella goofy. Not that I don't already :D yuyubabe <3
Pictures: If you haven't seen them, ask around. They're all over the place.
How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? I don't visit the forums too much anymore, but I'm on IRC all the time.
How many languages do you speak?  Which ones? English is really all I speak, though I know basic french.
Do you drink? I have, but never to the point of being drunk, and I don't think I'm going to drink again. [2012 update: I have now drank to the point of being drunk, and is something I won't ever do again. But I see no problem with a beer or two a night, consumed responsibly.]
Do you smoke? Cigars, on occasion, but I've pretty much stopped that too. [2012 update: Stopped B)]
Did you ever skip class? Once or twice, because I'd rather have had lunch that period.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Typically yes. The hours I work are very favorable for me when it comes to sleeping well. yuyubabe...
Have you ever been on an airplane? Nope. I have mild acrophobia, though I'll more than likely fly a plane eventually.
have you ever broken a bone? I've cracked my skull open on two occasions.
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? None. I'm a total puss, and feel jewelry has to mean something to me if I wear it.
How do you dress? LIKE A HIPSTER
How many keys are on your keyring? A car key, a house key for my parents' (current residence), a house key for my old place where I lived with my brother, a key for the bedroom in the old place, a key for my bike lock, and a key for the filing cabinet at work.
What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Whenever I feel like going to bed / waking up. yuyubabe...
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? As many as time allows. Usually not so much anymore.
What are your goals/dreams in life? To leave behind a legacy of the music I've made, and the talent I had, so that when people look back at my accomplishments they know that even if I never achieved great fame, I changed the world around me for the better through my love of music. Uhhh... yuyubabe
What got you involved in RMRK? Arlen invited my sorry ass to this place a little more than a year ago, and I just kinda melded in with the community.
Who do you admire? I'll just skip that question because I'll end up getting too sentimental :P
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Not particularly. I don't play any, or actively follow them, but I enjoy them nonetheless.
What is your dream job? If you don't know the answer to this then you haven't been reading.
What was your first screenname? CHRISAKAJIN. Jesus, I think I was like 7 years old.
Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Right handed. Though I'm an ambidextrous typist :B
What is your favorite website? http://chrismalson.com !
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? All I play games on now is PC. I don't have any consoles, so.
Are you married or planing to get married? I'm not married, but I'm also not averse to the thought of it. yuyubabe, duhhhh ;o
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:03:49 AM by Deanna »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I don't think I've ever done this before.  :o

Name: Ashley Ricke
Aliases: Ash, Acolyte, Zelda
Sex: Female
Race: Caucasian
Birthdate: October 1, 1991
Birthplace: Hillsboro, Illinois
Height: 5' 4"
How much do you weigh? It fluctuates around 125-130 lbs.
Shoe Size: 8 1/2
Eye Color: Dark brown
What is your favorite color? Electric blue, Cyan, different shades of bluish-green
Birthmarks/Tattoos/Piercings: I have a small red birthmark on the top of my left hand. I've had my ears pierced, but they
                                               got infected and closed up
Dating/Marital Status: In a long distance relationship with a very great guy <3
What is your religion? Nonreligious
Family: I have an older half-sister, older half-brother, and younger full brother. I have four aunts with names that all start
            with "C" (it used to be really confusing when I was a kid. @_@)
Pets: A chihuahua and two pure labs, all girls.
School(s): Vandalia High School, Kaskaskia College
What do you do on your free time besides spending time on RMRK? Knitting, crocheting, playing video games, visiting 
                                                                                                           friends
Favorite Movie: V for Vendetta
What kind of music do you like? I like a lot of different things, but I really like techno and progressive metal.
Favorite Video Game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Favorite Book: A Clockwork Orange
Favorite Food: General Tso's Chicken <3
Favorite Beverage: Strawberry Lemonade
Favourite Cartoon: Ed, Edd and Eddy
Favorite Other Members:Strike Reyhi (<3), Zylos, Malson, LadyJules, HaloOfTheSun
Preferred RPG Maker: I alternate between XP and VX, but I think Ace might change that.
Preferred Email Service: I use yahoo, mostly because my account is really old and I don't feel like switching.
Website?: nope
Vegetarian?: nope
Where you've traveled: Miami, San Diego, Las Vegas, the Virgin Islands, The Bahamas
What do you hate?

Sauerkraut  :mad:
Spoiler for:
my father  ;9

What do you love?

My friends
   Chinese food  ;8
   Seafood
   Knitting
   My mom
   Strike Reyhi

Useless Facts: I'm double jointed :B

How many hours a day do you spend in on RMRK? It depends how bored I am, or how interesting the site has been lately.
How many languages do you speak?  Only English fluently. I took two years of Spanish, and all I remember are random words. I know a little bit of Italian and Japanese.
Do you drink? Very rarely.
Do you smoke? No
Did you ever skip class? I didn't up until college, now I do occasionally if I think there won't be anything major covered.
Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? I usually get tons of sleep, but I always feel tired.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Yeah
have you ever broken a bone? I just did for the first time yesterday. It was my nose. Blood was everywhere. D:
Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? Sometimes. Usually a necklace or bracelet. I used to wear my class
                                    ring all the time in high school.
How do you dress? Pretty casually. Jeans, T-shirt, maybe a jacket.

What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? It really depends what I have to do the next day, but if nothing's going on, I'll usually sleep from 2am to noon.
How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? More than I'm willing to admit.
What are your goals/dreams in life? I'd like to get married and have a nice career as a programmer.
What got you involved in RMRK? I was looking for RPG Maker help one day. I lurked around for a few months and decided 
                                                    to just go ahead and join.
Who do you admire? I admire my sister a lot. She managed to get out of this podunk town and make a great life for herself
                                 out in California.
Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Lol no.
What is your dream job? I wanted to be an astronaut for a long time, then an aerospace engineer. Now I'd like to be a
                                       programmer.
What was your first screenname? uh.......princess_zelda :-[

Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? righty. I can't do anything left-handed.
Do you have any tattoos?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? No, maybe
What is your favorite website? Youtube :P
Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? I played Diablo until my harddrive crashed and I lost all my data. :<
Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Let's see.... I have an N64, Gamecube, PS2, Wii, Xbox, and Xbox 360.
Are you married or planing to get married? Planning on it, but not for a long while.

Rep:
Level 63
De Faalboot - The Failboat
New idea for a new question:

Favorite Youtubers: ChrisArchieProds, GudiPlays, Toby Turner (including TobyGames and Tobuscus), Erock331, NicePeter, Vsauce (including VsauceLEANBACK and Vsauce2)
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44500.0.html