RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
External Script Sites

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Having trouble finding the script you're looking for?

There are a lot of great sites out there with scripts for RMVX Ace. While this list is not meant to be comprehensive, it should give you a good idea of where to start if you're looking for that elusive script that you can't find on RMRK. Also, many of these sites are searchable with our RMVXA Script Search Engine.

I found a lot of these sites through Yanfly's blog. If anyone has any additional suggestions, please post in this topic and I will be happy to add them.

Most scripts require credit to the author of the script and they may have terms of use. While I have made some effort to include links to the terms of use, their absence from the list does not mean they are free to use for any purpose or that they do not have terms of use.

It is your responsibility to discover and obey any terms of use put on any scripts by the author.

Indexes

RMVX Ace Master Script List - A wiki maintained by the rpgmakervxace.net community, this includes links to tons of RMVX Ace scripts in English all over the internet and is continuously updated. You only get the name and no description, but it is a great place to start looking.

RMRK VXA Script Index - If you're here, you are obviously aware of RMRK, but this topic categorizes all scripts on RMRK by Title, Author, and Function, and provides a small description of the script. It is a good starting place when looking for scripts on RMRK.

RMVXAce.net On-site Master Script List - A list of all the scripts hosted in the rpgmakervxace.net community.

Forum Resources

RMRK VXAce Script Database - This board holds all completed VXA script on RMRK.

RPGMakerWeb Scripts - A collection of user-submitted VXA scripts at the RM official forums.

RPGMaker.net RMVXA Scripts - A great database of scripts from the rmn community.

RMVXAce.net Complete Scripts - This board holds every completed script made by members of the rpgmakervxace.net community. You must be registered with the site to view them, however.

RRR Script Submissions - This board holds completed scripts made by members of the RPG RPG Revolution forum. You must be registered with the site to view them, however.

Blogs

Yanfly's RMVXA scripts - A great collection of scripts by the prolific and wonderful Yanfly. [Terms of Use]

Pacman's Scripts - A collection of scripts by Pacman.

SoulPour777's Scripts - A collection of scripts by SoulPour777 [Terms of Use]

Tales of the Valiant - A collection of scripts by vindaca

RGSS Coders - A collection of scripts by Dark_falcao.

Grimimi's Blog - A collection of scripts by Grimimi

Blackmorning Scripts - A collection of scripts by Blackmorning [Terms of Use]

Grimoire Castle - A collection of scripts by Kread-EX.

Victor Scripts - A collection of scripts by Victor Sant, aka Atoa. [Terms of Use]

Crystal Engine - A collection of scripts by Crystal Noel

Yami World - A collection of scripts by Yami. [Terms of Use]

Estriole's Project and Scripts - A collection of scripts by estriole.

13th Info - A collection of scripts by TroyZ. [Terms of Use]

Ra Scripts - A collection of scripts by Eshra. I assume the phonetic similarity to "Racists" is benign.

Ramiro + RMVXA - A collection of scripts by Ramiro.

Craze Script Asylum - This has a number of scripts for RMVX Ace that are created by Craze.

Galv's Scripts - Scripts by Galv.

Bubble Blog - This blog has a small section devoted to RMVX Ace Scripts created by Mr. Bubble. [Terms of Use]

Tenseiten - A collection of scripts by seitensei/tenseiten.

Khas Arcthunder - A collection of scripts by Khas. [Terms of Use]

Azure Cosmos - A collection of scripts by mitchi.exe. [Terms of Use]

Dekita RPG - Scripts by Dekita.

Theolized RGSS3 - Scripts by TheoAllen. [Terms of Use]

TH WP - Scripts by Tsukihume. [Terms of Use]

LilGamers - Scripts by LilDrago.

Other Sites

Atelier RGSS - A collection of RMVX Ace scripts by moghunter. [Terms of Use]

Code Crush - A collection of RMVX Ace scripts.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 03:12:49 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Alright, I added you to the list.

Rep:
Level 83

Rep:
Level 97
It's already on the list as "RGSS Coders", the third entry under Blogs.

Rep:
Level 83
Lol i havent noticed yet, im blinded

Thank you!

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
Just my little blog?
http://blog.gri.im/scripts.html (But 's in french :'( )

Rep:
Level 97
That's fine! I'll add it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
Thanks a lot !

Rep:
Level 68
RMIDans ~
my friend's blog (LittleDrago)
http://littledrago.blogspot.com/search?max-results=3

and also my blog (but in Indonesian language)
http://theolized.blogspot.com/
not finished yet. But I'll add more later
My scripts collection :
http://theolized.blogspot.com/
Sorry if I made it in Indonesian

Supporter of :

Make your own party composition based on 20 playable characters :

Rep:
Level 82
Indonesian's RGSS3 Scripter
my blog please
http://13th-info.blogspot.com/

just a bunch of simple script. will be updated ASAP.

+ edit : my blog it's in Indonesian Language  ;D

Rep:
Level 97
Sure! I've added your blog.

Rep:
Level 82
Indonesian's RGSS3 Scripter
oh ya one more i forgot to tell you, there is also the Terms of Use inside my blog, please include it also in my link

http://13th-info.blogspot.com/2013/06/terms-of-use.html

Rep:
Level 97
Sure thing! I added it.

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
Hi MA! I would also like to add SoulPour777's Scripts: http://infinitytears.wordpress.com/

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

Rep:
Level 97
Your wish is my command.

Rep:
Level 52
RMRK Junior
Hey MA,
You can add my site to the list too if you want!  :D
http://talesofthevaliant.wix.com/officialwebsite
Spoiler for "More About Vindaca":

Spoiler for "General Prices":
You can also build packages containing multiple resources. (Package prices are not included.)

Music

Basic Songs = $20 - $50 USD
Advanced Songs = $100+

Graphics
32 x 32, 4 Directional Sprite = $7 USD each / $50 USD per sheet
64 x 32, 4 Directional Sprite = $10 USD each / $60 USD per sheet
Backgrounds = $10 - $40 USD
Tilesets = $5 each / $20 - $50 USD per group
(depending on types of tilesets)
Iconset = $5 each / $35 - $80 if buying more then 10
(depending on quantity)
Windowskins = $7 each

Animations
Titles = $20+ USD (Depending on complexity)
Backgrounds= $20+ USD (Depending on complexity)
Regular Evented Scenes = $40+ USD each (Depending on complexity)
Parallax Scenes = $60+ USD each (Depending on complexity)
CG  = $300+ USD (Depending on complexity)
Maps

Basic Map Design = $7 USD each
Advanced Map Design = $10+ USD (Depending on complexity)
Scripts

Basic Custom Menu Script = $60 - $100 USD
More Advanced Menu Script = $120 - $300 USD (Animated, ext.)
Mini-games = $100 - $300 USD (Depending on complexity)
I am willing to build a custom card game if specifications are given Commissioned out E.T.A. 3 - 6 months
Battle Systems = $100 - $300 USD (Depending on complexity) Commissioned out E.T.A. 3 - 6 months
Others Scripts = $80 - $300 USD (Depending on complexity)

We are also willing to build games for you with as little or as much direction as you want. (Prices vary depending on complexity of game)
If you want to use your resources in multiple titles there is an additional charge of half the cost of the resource. (Prices vary depending on packages)
I require half of the total cost of any projects up front and the other half before completion.
If a project is finished and not picked up within 1 month of notification,
your resources will be resold and no money will be refunded.

Rep:
Level 97
Sure thing.