RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA Request] Assign Multiple Skill-Types to a Skill

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
[SOLVED - script here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44897.0.html]

RMVX Ace only allows you to have one skill-type assigned to a skill.

I'm in dire need of a way (a script) that can have a skill belong to more than one skill type.

In particular, the skill menu categories, which are skill-types, are a neat way to categorise the skills visually. However, in battle, I do not want to have many categories to select from for the actor. All my party actors are free to learn many skills and so categorisation is of importance. I will be using one or two skill-types for the battle, and many skill-types for the skill menu.

Thanks, if anyone can help with this.

Edit: I'm thinking of something like using a notetag for a skill e.g. <skill-type 2, 5> (skill is assigned to skill-types 2 and 5, and possibly ignores or includes the skill-type selected in the drop-down list)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 03:47:56 AM by Seiryuki »