RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Carry On- Online (Beta) [XW]

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Carry On - Online (Beta)     - (Formally known as Another World Online)
A community driven online game with empathize on adventure.
Genre: RPG
Platform: Xtremeworlds
-------------------------------------
Story: There isn't really a story. Just a bunch of small stories.
Credits:

This world is created thanks to Xtremeworlds

MUSIC:
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Megaman X and X7
Ys 3
Beatmania
Final Fantasy VI
Marvel VS Capcom 2

Graphics:
Default XtremeWorlds Graphics
Screen Shots
Spoiler for Discover:
[

This is the Arena. Even though the entire world is PVP, outside the Arena isn't the best place to PVP, Arenas are the best place to PVP.

Now, Imagine this picture but only with Castlevania music put to it.

My favorite Area.

Another Arena Map. This one might be my favorite Arena.

Classes
Warrior
Mage
Knight
Soldier
Thief
Pirate
Archer
Scout
Healer
Alchemist
Hunter
Fighter
Features

Dungeons with branching paths.

PVP active on every map.

Strategic Equipment: All equipment not only affect one stats but all, for instance: Blood Sword - Attack 4, Defense 1, Speed 2.

Over 70 Spells can be found at level 1.

All items come from Enemies. All enemies hold 10 items. You have a chance of getting one of those items once defeated. And I'm not talking about Potions or Gold, I'm talking about Spells, Weapons and Armor.

All classes can learn any spell and use any weapon.
DOWNLOAD

http://www.2shared.com/file/FKLeN_O5/Client.html
Client

Forums
http://anotherworld.forum.net.bz/
Here you will find the most up to date news about Carry On Online and also announcements on PVP Tournaments and a bunch of other stuff.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 12:48:17 PM by KingLes98 »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Hmph, server is offline. Been trying a few times now, if you want to host an online game it's imperative that players can connect to it, you know!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Hmph, server is offline. Been trying a few times now, if you want to host an online game it's imperative that players can connect to it, you know!
:V <(I made an error)
I'll fix it and hopefully put online in the same night.

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
How does the PVP system work? Could you show some screens of the pvp system? o,o

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
How does the PVP system work? Could you show some screens of the pvp system? o,o
;8 I will as soon as I get the severs running.  :blizj:
Which should be tonight~
*New sever up*
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 05:49:27 AM by KingLes98 »

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Thanks >.< I noticed it was offline...

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I'll try it out.

EDIT : Well, it's still offline, so I'll just wait a bit.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 05:48:10 AM by hiromu656 »

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Alright everyone. Here's the new client. Delete the old client and replace it with this one: http://www.2shared.com/file/ATwtB3S2/Client.html

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Alright everyone. Here's the new client. Delete the old client and replace it with this one: http://www.2shared.com/file/ATwtB3S2/Client.html

Thanks!

Just a thought: You should make a forum for this game once it develops a bit more >.<

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior

Thanks!

Just a thought: You should make a forum for this game once it develops a bit more >.<
I like that idea, but I'm not sure how to make a website. I'll wait and see  ;8

Also I regret to announce that the PVP doesn't work :(

But the rest of the game works.

And don't worry, i won't release another beta without PVP
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 08:39:24 AM by KingLes98 »

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
It's not very hard >.< But um, I can't seem to connect?...

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
It's not very hard >.< But um, I can't seem to connect?...
Darn I almost had it. I keep connecting to a sever that would only work on my computer. I'll try this one more time, and I promise this will be online at least by Sunday. Btw, I need a online tester, and you seem interested in my game, will you be my play tester?

============
I'm pretty sure I got it this time - Before I release the final Beta, does anyone want to play test it first? I'll send you the beta over PM and I'll even give you some in-game gold.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:30:22 AM by KingLes98 »

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
I'd love to :P This looks very much so worth my time. Anytime you're ready you can send it over :)

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
http://www.2shared.com/file/wLGkYOAm/Client.html
This one works. Thanks to Paetilium for play testing!

And coming soon - Another World Forums - Also thanks to Paetilium :D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 09:05:17 AM by KingLes98 »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Paetilium's a real swell guy. I'll try it out.

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Paetilium's a real swell guy. I'll try it out.

Thanks >.< You can register on the forums as well:

http://another-w0rld.tk

I haven't edited the theme yet. I'm still doing a bit of sectional work as well as rank permissions, but you're free to test out and post in the sections we already have :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:50:41 PM by Paetilium »

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Okay, everyone! This will be the last time I do this, I promise. But here: This one works, there's no strings attached, I play tested it and everything. It's just that my server's port didn't work anymore so I had to assign a new one. Anyways here: http://www.2shared.com/file/0B7AQQEQ/Client.html

And while it's downloading why not visit the forums?: http://anotherworld.forum.net.bz/

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I think the opening needs a little work: It took me a while to realize that I had to click the circle in the bottom left corner to create a character, and a little while to realize I had to click him afterwards. Other than that, which I'm probably the only one who had trouble there; I was able to connect and play just fine.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Thank you for confirming that this works :)
 :V <(Now, anyone else on board?)

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Well, in the little time that I did play the game, (I saw someone named Samurai, that's pretty cool) I was able to create a guild, which is cool, the guild icon box could use a few more squares to draw with, since my Spongebob picture wasn't the best, but I like the feature.
Is there a way to target other people, so I can heal them? But of course I'd have to see their health bar first. The Cure icon is identical to the Heal spell, it's easy not to mistake them when using a spell, but for the sake of having two different spells seem different, the Cure should have a different image, changing the color to green would be fine with me.
I shutter to say all this, since this is very early beta, and you probably already know all of this, but you should think about adding a map to the game, along with displaying enemy levels, since the bats in the very first zone could hit me pretty hard from the start and were right next to the slimes. The icon for Wooden Arrows is easily mistaken for a Spear... since it is one, maybe find something else to display it.
You should also have the player spawn in town, preferably near a quest giver, those of which I wasn't able to find. I'll play a bit more later tonight, and try to add a bit more to this list.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Well, in the little time that I did play the game, (I saw someone named Samurai, that's pretty cool) I was able to create a guild, which is cool, the guild icon box could use a few more squares to draw with, since my Spongebob picture wasn't the best, but I like the feature.
Is there a way to target other people, so I can heal them? But of course I'd have to see their health bar first. The Cure icon is identical to the Heal spell, it's easy not to mistake them when using a spell, but for the sake of having two different spells seem different, the Cure should have a different image, changing the color to green would be fine with me.
I shutter to say all this, since this is very early beta, and you probably already know all of this, but you should think about adding a map to the game, along with displaying enemy levels, since the bats in the very first zone could hit me pretty hard from the start and were right next to the slimes. The icon for Wooden Arrows is easily mistaken for a Spear... since it is one, maybe find something else to display it.
You should also have the player spawn in town, preferably near a quest giver, those of which I wasn't able to find. I'll play a bit more later tonight, and try to add a bit more to this list.
Thank you for this review. Sadly no, there is no way to heal other players, but I'll make a spell for healing other characters in the next beta coming soon along with a bunch of other features such as more avatars to choose from and fully orchestrated music that'll be of low quality to save space on your computer.  ;8
Also Samurai is me :3

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I was thinking that was you, (because of all the blending through walls and teleporting) but I didn't want to be too upfront.
I'll keep the thread on notification, good luck with this!

EDIT : I played a bit more, I seem to miss extremely too much fighting anything other than slimes. I learned Wind (level 4), so I could kill a few, but the mana potions are so overpriced that I have to grind just to buy one.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:43:11 AM by hiromu656 »

Rep:
Level 82
You know you can't heal other players, because there is no party, and currently no method scripted to healing other players in the general vicinity. Oh,and uhh, a bunch of other crap doesn't work because...Lots of things happened. So your quests will have to generally be evented. And uh. Other crap I forgot. There's a lot of messed up things with VTL. Just warning you, in case you didn't know, so don't take it the wrong way.

If you manage to be a bit more successful with this and get a dedicated scripter, I'll think about letting you guys have the source files to the server so your scripter can modify it and whatnot.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:54:33 PM by Xzygon »

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
You know you can't heal other players, because there is no party, and currently no method scripted to healing other players in the general vicinity. Oh,and uhh, a bunch of other crap doesn't work because...Lots of things happened. So your quests will have to generally be evented. And uh. Other crap I forgot. There's a lot of messed up things with VTL. Just warning you, in case you didn't know, so don't take it the wrong way.

If you manage to be a bit more successful with this and get a dedicated scripter, I'll think about letting you guys have the source files to the server so your scripter can modify it and whatnot.

Thanks for the offer, really appreciate it. :)

Anyways. I just came here to post that all news of new servers or whatever other news and such will be posted here: http://anotherworld.forum.net.bz/
Because I don't like spamming this page full of updates.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Bump to gain attention to the new changes I made to the game.  :V
Also this Tournament http://anotherworld.forum.net.bz/t19-newbie-tournament
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:35:12 PM by KingLes98 »