RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Deadly Dark Arts

Rep: +0/-0Level 69
DeadlyDarkArts.com

EDIT: I am now re-making the game with custom graphics/music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmRYkVSLL1o&context=C3243eb7ADOEgsToPDskLzxY4De575z5tf1fVz9fHN

go to: www.deadlydarkarts.com

I would like some feedback on my new project, please check out the video above.
I also just purchased DeadlyDarkArts.com and started making the website today.
I have been using rm2k and rm2k3 since I was a kid and rmxp/vx till now.
I never found a really customisable battle system until now Xas VX is released I feel like this is the battle system I want to use.

I still have alot of work to do with this project and would like some feedback if you guys dont mind. thanks
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 02:26:21 AM by bloodmatrix »

Rep:
Level 71
Looks pretty cool, nice to know what it's about though.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
It certainly looks like it has good potential to be a very fun game. Just update your topic a bit more, since you've said most of what's shown in the video is going to be changed, it'd be good to put a few things that are drilled into the game at this point. Like story, or characters or anything more than just explosives attacks.

DeadlyDarkArts.com
Okay but I would like to know if using the RMXP rtp hero for the project is a big deal or if its allright?

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Wow, this looks really cool and the songs are stuck in my head (Well, the ones that aren't RTP anyways.)
 :V <(I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm looking forwards to the demo)

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
It'd be very considerate to make an RTP and Non-RTP version of the game, but that certainly isn't necessary, and is entirely up to you. I myself is fine with downloading the RTP version, but some people may not.

DeadlyDarkArts.com
I have decided that I will use my fruityloop music making skills and photoshop designing skills instead of using RTP style stuff.
I will be using pretty much all custom made resources for this project.

If anyone would like to help me, go to www.deadlydarkarts.com and register.
I will be using the Xas ABS and will need some help.