RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Offering services

Rep: +0/-0Level 62
Aspiring game developer
Hi everybody,

I would like to offer my services in projects for whoever would have me.

I have some experience in eventing RMXP games and I'm currently trying my hand at scripting, so I'm willing to try making some simple scripts. Maybe in collaboration with someone else.

PM or reply if you're interrested.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
The best way to get people interested would be to post previous examples of your work, finished games are a plus.  That way, they can get an idea of how you work, and see that you've got the follow-through to actually finish something.

Good luck.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep: +0/-0Level 62
Aspiring game developer
Yeah, I guess that would be best. The problem is that I never actualy made a game. Mostly, I played around with RMXP, just making scenes.
I never made a game myself, because I can't make my own sprites and the includes graphics are pretty limited, so there was no motivation. I do have some ideas for creating a story of my own and I know I can request things on this forum, but before I try that, I would like to get some experience in working on a project like that.

All I can say is that I do see things through.
If you'd like to see some work of me first, maybe request a scene and I will put it together as best I can.
I do have a background programming using Java, so I learn scripting with Ruby pretty fast. I just never had anything specific to script yet.

Hope this makes some things clear and thanks for the advice.