My Calander / Minigames Demo. [RPG Maker VX Demo]

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
This has my Hour, Day, Month, Year, Cycle, and Age System. Day and Night Event that I tweaked.  And my Mini games [Fishing, Mining, Elemental Stone Mining, and Harvesting]. As well as one Quest [ask Hydee about the Old Guy to learn about it.].  This is my first time making anything like this. So I hope you all enjoy it.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 03:10:27 PM by nemrog »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 93
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Um, before anyone downloads this... what exactly IS this? Is this an RPG Maker demo of a sort?

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Added to Title. But yes it's a Demo for RPG Maker VX. With 4 Mini Games [Harvesting [Green Herb [Dispell Effect] and Red Herb [Revive Effect], Mining [Ore, Gold, Ruby, Emerald, Magic Dust], Fishing [Bass, Sword Fish, Mahi Mahi], and Elemental Stone Mining [Earth Stone, Fire Stone, Air Stone, Water Stone, Light and Darkness Stone, Soul Shards, and Power Stone].

a Mystic Capable of going forward and backwards in time [Gives Corruption points the further in time you go back], and a Camping Event allowing you you to fast forward to Lunar Events. It's my first time trying to make a Moon Eclipse Event. And I have 3 of them, and a Full Lunar Event.  Also after 12 Cycles you get a Game Over message.