RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A new newbie has came! wait.. That didn't come out right..

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Hi there!
My name is Donghae.
I'm malay/chinese/korean/thai mixed.
I'm living in Malaysia and I'm 15 this year. And yes, the profile picture is me posing, xD. Hard to believe due to my profile picture, isn't it?  ;D I know how to script a little bit, and I just learned how to make a sprite using Gimp.
Hope you guys love to have me around here, cause I'm gonna be here pretty long  ;8
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yo! Welcome to RMRK!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Welcome to RMRK! I hope you enjoy your stay!

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Welcome! Nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy you stay here at Rmrk!  :V

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Howdy there! Welcome to RMRK, newbie that has came! ;8 I'm sure we will love having you around!! So... hope you enjoy it! This is me trying not to make every welcome message of mine sound the same, but I've ran out of things to say...

Uhhmmm... stay in school!

(yuyubabe runs away akwardly)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Howdy there! Welcome to RMRK, newbie that has came! ;8 I'm sure we will love having you around!! So... hope you enjoy it! This is me trying not to make every welcome message of mine sound the same, but I've ran out of things to say...

Uhhmmm... stay in school!

(yuyubabe runs away akwardly)

LOL. Don't worry. I'll stay in school  :blizj:
なんでやねん

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
WELCOME. *huggle*

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
なんでやねん

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Zylos huggles everyone. Deal with it.
Also hi.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know