RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Noob question

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
I'm sorry if this seems a bit.. obvious or new, but I'm fairly new to this program. I plan to delve into many tutorials, but I downloaded a ton of resources, and I am trying to place them into their corresponding folders. Tilesets, Facesets, Charasets, Panoramas, Icons, Autotiles, etc.

Are Character sets also used for static objects and such, like the attachments below? I'm not quite sure where to place them and what category these isolated small set of objects would fall under. I could place them under a large custom tileset but... I just wanted to ask first.

Thanks again.

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
2012 Best Artist2012 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)Winner - 2011 Summer Project of the Season
The first two are aligned in a character set. You can still put them in a custom tileset if you want to, but it saves you some copy/paste time to just import them as a character set and use as an event.

The third is a tileset add-on. It's not formatted in a particular way, so you would have to copy it inside a custom tileset.  :D
My current project:

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Thank you so much! Funny how you reply when I use one of yours as an example. :D Thank you. I'm going to hope it's yours anyway, I've downloaded so much and creditted who I see it's from as downloaded.

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
2012 Best Artist2012 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)Winner - 2011 Summer Project of the Season
Yep, it's one of my pieces. It's a very good practice to name the file with the artist's name included. It makes crediting much easier. :)
My current project:

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
It does indeed, the worst thing is to download a few thousand resources and not know who to credit. So I put them each in folders of the author, then simply mass-renamed them.