RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Solar's Event Shop

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
Hey everybody!

Everyone needs something evented, right? I love eventing, but not everyone has the time (or desire) to figure it out themselves,
so I'll take the headaches for you! Just post your requests in this thread, and I will do my very very best to solve your problems.

Just a few rules.

You need to post your request here following this general format:
Spoiler for:
(Name of the Desired System)
(What the system does, in detail)
(Any scripts to be used with it)
(How many cookies you will give me upon completion[joking])

^------This should save me some time and get the job done faster.

The only other rule is you must give credit to "Solar Eclipse" in the credits! That is my only reward for this, so don't forget it.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:54:39 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 84
Examples of your work?

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
I've made a stealth system complete with hidey-spots, a quickdraw minigame, a tripwire that trips on player contact (only one event, not a line of contact events), a tripwire that trips on event contact (only one event), and an on-fire-panic-slowly-die mode. I've also made simple stuff, like landmines, map-effecting bomb items, and a pressure switch.

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
I'd say that this deserves a bump! BUMP!

Rep:
Level 84
Or a trip to the graveyard?

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface
Don't be rude, Countdown. It's always nice when someone offers their service to the community :3 And you can get a lot of stuffs done with eventing as well :O
Though it would be easier if you upload a demo with some of your systems you've done though, Solar.
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 84
Solar knows my sarcasm. He's my best friend. He lives only a few blocks away from me. And his event systems are pretty wicked, I've helped develop one or two.

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
Here are a few of my systems!

Now, I'm going to assume that if you are in this thread that you have at least the Ace demo, and therefor the RTP, so the RTP is not included in this demo.
The little girl is the guard, and the berobed man is the quickdraw master. The guard can do quickdraw as well, but the system is more refined in the robed guy.
On the issue of credit... it all goes to me. Please, if you use any part of the demo in your own project, put me in your credits SOMEWHERE. I don't care if you
only use me for inspiration for your own systems, at least list me like "Inspiration Coordination Help: Solar Eclipse" or something. That said, enjoy!  ;D

P.S. If something doesn't work, PM me or post here and I'll tell you what's wrong. Also, credit to Yanfly for the Stop Player Movement Script!
http://www.mediafire.com/?ct6g1e96hmwscgx
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 03:36:00 AM by Solar Eclipse »

Rep:
Level 84
I would've made a video instead of sending people all of your hard worked-on stuff.

Rep:
Level 76
Shh, they're listening...
Some videos, or just screenshots, would help a lot.

I'm going to check out the download, but there's quite a few who wouldn't. At least not without some screens to give them some idea of what they're in for.

I do love me some event systems though. ^.^ I will check these out and get back to you.

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
Right, forgot. "No pics no clicks." Fixing.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, I wouldn't expect you to get much business until the English version is released and people start making games, but it's a nice idea.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
I tested this out and the lack of information on how your event system works just lead me to getting game over several times. You....might want to work that out.

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
Umm... About the picture thing. None of the image uploading sites are working too well at the moment. So we'll have to go without
the pics for now. I'm fixing the instructions now. I was a genius and forgot to activate them... so yeah. Sorry Nessiah. They're
fixed now, for what it's worth.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 03:36:34 AM by Solar Eclipse »

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
The Archivist of Ivilandar
Hey Solar, I'd like you to create an event for me.

Timed Day/Evening/Night
For about five minutes at a time, a certain screen color tone will be active.  The screen tones are Normal for day, Evening for evening (obviously) and Dark for night. I've been working at this for a while now and I can't seem to get it at all. Heck, if you figure it out, you can add other times of day or customize it however you'd like, I just need Day/Night event that I can autorun on my maps that isn't a script.
There are no scripts that are needed.

Thanks
Come by and see my handmade, yet incomplete, site for my game series Midori

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
You should have gotten the PM, yes? I did it that way to make sure only you got it... I guess that's obvious. But yeah, enjoy! To adapt it to your project,
just alter the variables in the events to the ones you want.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
The Archivist of Ivilandar
Alright, thanks Solar! I really needed the help. And yes I got the PM.
Come by and see my handmade, yet incomplete, site for my game series Midori

Rep:
Level 60
Creativity is all I have.
While the game I'm working on is yet to form itself, I've got most of the concept written down. I have quite some things I need and it would be great to receive your help. Only question, do you also event in RMXP?

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
Unfortunately, I do not do RMXP. I like Ace better.

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
Someone request something! I like doing this!

Rep: +0/-0Level 57
RMRK Junior
Okay, I've got a request  :D
(I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace)
I want to make a skill called "Freeze Water" that is used outside battle.
When used and if the tile in front of the player is freezable water it should turn into ice..
And be passable.

I'm quite new to RPG-Maker and don't know if this is possible to do so with events..

EDIT: I'm using Yanfly's "Common Event Tiles"-Script which makes a common
Event happen when touching a region with an appointed ID,
maybe this helps?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:15:49 AM by paettie »

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
Okay, so. Due to passability and such, I couldn't make specific squares turn to ice. However, I managed to freeze all of a certain tile, so I hope that works!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 04:18:12 AM by Solar Eclipse »

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
Hey guys I'm still here! Event systems are fun and easier to customize than scripts! Plus they don't have game-breaking bugs!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
[Scripts have] game-breaking bugs!

I resent that :P

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Scripts are more customizable, you just have to know what you're doing or you'll break the game :mad:
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know