RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Scripter for Hire [RMXP]

Rep: +0/-0Level 62
Imagination: The world of your creation
Hello all,

This position is for a Scripter that is skilled with scripting codes in rpg maker XP. I myself am not a skilled scripted and cannot preform the tasks I need done.

Basically the job will consist of:
- editing scripts that already implemented into the game and have error codes or do not function properly.
- makes aesthetic changes to the game menu, screen, battle window, etc. to make the game more player friendly and overall look/ run nicer and smoother.
- add a few new scripts.
- get the game running and functioning properly with no errors or problems before it's release.

This job is for the game Dreamer: Dark Souls. You can check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dreamer/138997609493107

The game is about Dreams and Reality and the difference between what is truly right and wrong. You could check out more info on the fb page including pictures.

This project is not a flake as it is almost complete in development with the exception of scripting problems.

This is a PAID POSITION, I will pay you through paypal accordingly to the amount and quality of work done. Your name will also be added to the game credits.

Please PM me or send me and Email if interested.

Thanks

Imagination: The world of your creation
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dreamer/138997609493107   Check it out!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Your game looks quite interesting.
I got a couple of questions, I hope you don't mind ^_^

- add a few new scripts.
Is this about actually creating new scripts and/or about integrating some already existing scripts into your project?
I am interested in learning about what they are, but I can understand if you only want to talk about that in private.

- get the game running and functioning properly with no errors or problems before it's release.

What do you consider this to include?
Maintaining and updating the scripts is a given, but do you also consider beta testing? I.e. test and fix any found event and map problems?
Are only functional problems consider?

*hugs*
 - Zeriab