RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So.....Do you have enemy specific skills?

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
So there are games where the enemies use the same skills as the players. but do you have any enemy specific skills? what are some examples of enemie specific skills aside from "claw" and "bite"

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I normally have special abilities as they apply to each enemy... Perhaps, for example, I have a vampire enemy. It might know an HP-stealing move.

Or, a naga might have a "devour" skill, which allows them to remove one of your heros from play until the Naga is defeated.

So... I mean, it really all depends on what kind of enemies you have, as to what enemy-specific spells they might have...

Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.