RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simple Scripts Pack

Rep:
Level 82
What this?
Simple Scripts Pack

Introduction
Simple Scripts Pack is a package filled with a few scripts that I wrote. It has been exclusively for another forum until now. Hope you enjoy them.

How to Use
To install a script, open up your script editor and copy/paste this script to an open slot below Materials but above Main. Remember to save.

Scripts
The scripts should be pretty self explanatory, but if you are unsure how they work feel free to PM me here or in a message.

Updates
FIxed a bug with Simple Area Extender.
Optimized Simple Transfers (Released version 1.0a.)
Released Simple Menu.

Credit
Do credit me, Nicke (XaiL), if you are planing on using any of these scripts. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:23:39 PM by XaiL »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
They look nice. Thanks for sharing!

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Heh, simple scripts are always the best to start off with. These are pretty good XaiL!

Rep:
Level 82
What this?
@modern algebra: Thanks!

@cozziekuns: Thank you, yeah I am familiar with other programming languages so Ruby was kinda easy to learn, I am currently working on Scene Menu atm. ^^

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Pretty good scripts.

Learned a few things reading them.

Rep:
Level 82
What this?
@TDS: Thanks.

OK added Simple Menu to the list now.

Rep:
Level 63
:3
I love looking over scripts like this. :) Very informative!

Would it be too much to ask for some screenies~? :3
When life gives you lemons~

Rep:
Level 82
What this?
@Wimpy: Yeah am I not supporting these scripts anymore since I am porting almost everything to Ace so check out a RPG Maker Ace forum to see screens of my upcoming scripts which basically is the same as the ones here. :)

Rep:
Level 63
:3
That's cool~ I look forward to it! ^^
When life gives you lemons~