RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do they come up with this?

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Never fear anything.
So I was just playing the first Pajama Sam game.

And then I looked at the other Pajama Sam games. And I realized something that I hadn't really thought of before. But all these games have a title that rhymes.

For those who don't know them, let me list them:

Pajama Sam 1: No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside
Pajama Sam 2: Thunder And Lightning Aren't So Frightening
Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet
Pajama Sam 4: Life Can Be Tough When You Lose Your Stuff

And then I thought, that's pretty awesome, I would actually love to make a childish educational game like this, except in RPG Maker.

The thing is, how the heck do they come up with these titles? I mean really, it sounds good, it rhymes, and you immediately know what the game is about. And I for the life of me can't come up with something like that.

Do you guys have any ideas? And let's say I was going to make an educational game, do you guys have any ideas for a good subject? It can be any hardship in life a kid goes through, like being afraid of the dark, being afraid of the weather, eating habits, or losing your stuff.

I'm gonna chew on this some more, hope you guys can give me some good ideas as well.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Whatever you do plan on doing, watch this

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN0qRKjfX3s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN0qRKjfX3s</a>