RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Steam Stuff

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay, recycling this topic because I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Majesty 2 because it's on sale, and I have exactly $4.99 in my Steam Wallet and I was wondering if it was worth getting the pack thingy.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Eh, I'd wait for something better. Its kind of bland.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Is SPAZ any good then?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
No, but on another note, Ys: The Oath In Felghana just got put up, which is a sick game. I love the Ys games, and this one is probably my favorite. They even added achievements, if that's your thing, and its only $15. I hope they put the other ones up, too. That would be rad.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Shit, I thought Ys was a niche Strategy RPG that I played a long time ago but didn't really care for. The Oath in Fleghana looks really, really fun. Man, I think I'm gonna have to pick it up now. :D

SPAZ is seems nice but it very slow. As such, I have played little of it. I liked what I did play, but man it does drag itself.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Has anyone played Kingdoms of Amalur? Should I get it now, not get it at all, or wait for it to go on sale?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
It's a good game, not a blockbuster or anything but it's easy to get into.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Whoa they released the AoE Online

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Age of Empires online has been out for almost a year now, and it sucks.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Age of Empires online has been out for almost a year now, and it sucks.
My brother played that game solely to laugh at it.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Has anyone played Kingdoms of Amalur? Should I get it now, not get it at all, or wait for it to go on sale?
I would say it's not very good. The quests are really bad.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I enjoyed Amalur a lot.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If anyone knows anything about "Hack, Slash, Loot," is it a dungeon crawler (or whatever the genre's called) worth getting (ie. if it's innovative or just a solidly executed or etc.)?

EDIT: I read one thread that kinda completely turned me off from this game. The unlocking of classes is linked with more playtime, but the way it works is that it's linked with the number of your deaths. Unlocking based not on merit but on something so stupid is such poor design - in my opinion - that it doesn't seem like a game worth buying. The logic is ostensibly to have people who are bad at the game playing at the same standard as others, but it's dumb.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 04:28:47 AM by Ploopy »

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
The game is part of the latest indie royale bundle, just so you know.

Rep:
Level 94
Just get Dredmore, if you want a fun roguelike.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
waiting for a time that valve making portal 1 and 2 free... (i freaking missed last 2 free giveaway totally bad luck)
or valve will make portal 3(wait they don't know how to count to 3)...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Just get Dredmore, if you want a fun roguelike.
Right, "roguelike" was the genre. And yeah, I forgot I had Dredmore so I'll probably get around to that someday...

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
waiting for a time that valve making portal 1 and 2 free... (i freaking missed last 2 free giveaway totally bad luck)
or valve will make portal 3(wait they don't know how to count to 3)...
wow this post is probably your most coherent so far.

that said I don't think portal 2 will be free anytime soon, it's too new.

but a half-life with a 3 in it better come before any other valve series gets a 3.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Well technically Counter-Strike is getting a third installment.

Otherwise yeah I don't care about any other new Valve game at the moment just finish HL3 ffs.

Also noteworthy is that Dark Souls is coming to PC and likely to Steam because Namco's latest PC release (Ridge Racer Unbound) was put on Steam.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
speaking of CS:GO I should see if i got in the beta

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off

Rep:
Level 97
I played the beta for awhile the other night. It's pretty average ;(

Rep:
Level 94
The same thing will happen as when Source came out. Some people will say it isn't as good as Source, and the 1.6ers will still play 1.6.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
those crazy 1.6ers