RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] [Request] Quick Scripting Question (Updated)

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
So I've recently begun working in RMXP on a small project with a friend and I've been struggling to start learning how to use the scripting system to allow for greater customization. I'm currently using the Atoa CBS with the Chrono Trigger addon and I've come to a point of real difficulty for me, though I'm sure for anyone with a shred of scripting knowledge will laugh at the simplicity of my problem. What I'm trying to do is display an image onscreen whenever the item window is shown in combat. The idea is to simply reduce the opacity of the default item box until it is invisible and use the displayed image file as the new background. If someone could show me how to write a couple of lines to display the image and where to place them in what I assume will be Window_Item, it would be a HUGE help to me.

Thanks in advance.

So yeah, I'll paypal five bucks to the first person to help me get this working.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:30:58 AM by modern algebra »