RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Royalty free music!

Rep:
Level 63
De Faalboot - The Failboat
Just a quick tip:

http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/tips/freemusic.htm

that link, links to a site with multiple links to other sites with royalty free music, without any charge!

Some links will have a direct download button, but if i hasn't, just rightclick "save link as" on the link to the sond that you would like to download.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 09:18:39 AM by De Faalboot »
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44500.0.html

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I'll have to check that out sometime.

In any case, I'm sure it will be very useful. :) Thanks for the find ~
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 82
I recommend Kevin MacLeod's music, he's awesome.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I recommend Kevin MacLeod's music, he's awesome.

Do you think you could provide a link to his music? :) If you'd like, of course.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
If you're not going to be attempting to make any money from your game (which I'm sure applies to almost everyone here), then this trumps everything:

http://freeplaymusic.com/
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Awesome. Yay Halo.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
This could be an affordable option at 99 cents.
Try http://www.JewelBeat.com/. You can use the music for commercial profit based projects. You need not credit although that would be appreciated. (Disclaimer: I work with JewelBeat).

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
everybody uses kevin macleod, i've used some of his tracks in past projects and then i heard the same track i used on tv once...lmfao

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
RMRK Junior
Wow, incompetech.com is AWESOME
epic music
English isn't my first language, but I hope you understand what I mean.