RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ludum Dare 22

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

That's right, arguably the biggest time trial competition is starting up once more.  Voting for the themes is going on now, and it's looking to be huge again.

Even if you've never done a LD48 before, it's easy to get involved.  Just sign up on the webpage, and read up on the rules.

There's two different events running.  There's the competition and the game jam. 
The competition runs for 48 hours, the jam runs for 72.

Ludum Dare 22

Sign up on the site and let me know here so I can add you to the list of RMRK participants!  There will be an RMRK award for anyone who finishes their entries :o

Starts - December 16th!

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 11:24:17 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
So wait, we can use rmxp right? I think i'm up for this, ill have to decide later, ill let you know if i do sign up though

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
From what I understand, yes.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Intrigue. Might give this a go if I have the time and get any ideas.

Edit: Yeah ok I'm in
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:56:02 AM by cozziekuns »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Remember cozzie, you should make a game that fits the theme they'll be announcing this week.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Unfortunately, I'm opting out on this one. I have too much on my hands right now to finish a game, even if it is only a 48 hour one. Sorry : (

Btw Nam, are you going to make a time-lapse?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm going to be livestreaming.