RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] ~~ Artwork ~~

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I also made fanart for my own game like a   n e r d

Sexy Diora ;o ~went for flat color with this one

Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You may already know this, but it's better to use a really large canvas size when you use a tablet. That way you can zoom in and go over your lines more easily.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
You may already know this, but it's better to use a really large canvas size when you use a tablet. That way you can zoom in and go over your lines more easily.

I normally do that, but wanted to go bold this time. :>

I like the way they turned out, especially for quick sketches, but I think I might try to dedicate some more time to the next ones (and use a bigger canvas). Patience has not always been one of my virtues with art, and I tend to love concepts and sketches more than anything. :B
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
You do your art work on a tablet?  :o

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's one of those drawing tablet things that you plug into your computer and draw on with a stylus, not a screen tablet or anything. They look like this:

We have the silver one~ ^_^
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
That's pretty awesome.  :blizj:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Marlene color experimentation... I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! :tpg:

Finally got around to using the right brush settings! I didn't have pressure opacity set up... T-T

*edit*
Adjusted the right eye.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 12:24:51 AM by yuyu! »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
That looks awesome yuyu

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks, Vi! ^_^
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hay guys I made pizza !!

Spoiler for:

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
That looks crazy. I like it. Very artistic.  ;D

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks! :D

We're making a pizza board game in one of my classes, so hopefully it looks crazy enough like pizza B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Was experimenting with references and ended up finishing this one...instead of doing classwork ;9

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Since I last visited... THESE LOOK AH-MAZ-ING! ^^
Deanna, looks like that tablet is working out pretty well so far!  :blizj:

And I think I know who to contact later if I ever need assistance with my own character concept art. ;D
You got that hair down like no other! lol  :tpg:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks, Bree!! ^_^

I learned a lot from some really awesome deviantart tutorials - I posted all three of her tuts here. :D Looking back at her stuff, I probably add way more hair details than I need to now... o.o I end up using the gradients as a background, doing some solid shading over that, then drawing on a bunch of strands.

I normally struggle with coloring hair, but lately I feel like I'm struggling with the other types of shading more (especially skin ;9).
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Thanks, Bree!! ^_^

I learned a lot from some really awesome deviantart tutorials - I posted all three of her tuts here. :D Looking back at her stuff, I probably add way more hair details than I need to now... o.o I end up using the gradients as a background, doing some solid shading over that, then drawing on a bunch of strands.

I normally struggle with coloring hair, but lately I feel like I'm struggling with the other types of shading more (especially skin ;9).

OoOooOoOoOooo... Fantastic! Yanno, I think I may try that myself on my next project for my female toon Zaria. I think it could really help with her hair, because it's that nice bluish-black shade and I've been wondering how to pull it off right! This will be great to try! ^^

For some reason I seem to do more ok with skin than hair recently.
I use a lot of colors and then blur them together, and then the right shades make skin appear almost 3D. Pretty epic.  :blizj:
But I'm sure there are tutorials for that as well. I may search that myself. :3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think she has a tutorial for skin, so I'll try to review it too. :3
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
is that you?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No :( Was supposed to be a realistic Diora, but her hair turned out a little dark :(
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
These are great, nice job!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank you, Garygill!! ;o;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quick warrior chick drawing~

I didn't really have any time to work on this, but I had to take my mind off of schoolwork for a little while and sort of started doodling earlier. ;9 It didn't take that long anyways, I mostly just drew this to play around with skin coloring methods. :p The drawing and coloring is a little sloppy, but I might like to work more with skin shading like this.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I made art again! Another quick drawing~ ;o

Kailah, from the Lhuvia Tales (now named "Quartzmith")
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The faces look a bit off, like they aren't placed right ya know. reminds me of temmi from the Video game Under Tale.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The faces look a bit off, like they aren't placed right ya know.

Is it the eyes? o:

All of my character faces have looked off lately ;____; I free-styled this one, so I kinda expected something to be off - too lazy to use a base ahhh
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]