RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Battler script Request

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
i need a script that makes a specific character graphic the opponent and not the battler pictures.

basically using the name of a file like "!$Student.png"  and instead of using the troop image it uses the specified file in the comment to pull up an auto walking character for the opponent/'s.

and also have the party facing towards the opponent with the walking animation to.

Edit, maybe for a little more detail: if you know "ModernAlgebra's "Phantasia (spelled something like that) MCS"" and how the character sprite is made walking in the menu, i basically want something like that for the battle menu but for the character and the enemy.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:34:07 AM by modern algebra »
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
You can do that with Tankentai. The newest version's script tells you how to do that in it's description.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
k, thank you.

I LIKE PUZZZLLESSS.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 09:16:48 AM by Pacman »
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.