RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Scene Tutorial Request

Rep:
Level 63
RMRK Junior
This Custom Menu Tutorial was epic in showing how to make a custom menu.

But it doesn't explain Calling Scene's or how to make a custom one. For instance after  $scene =StatSystem.new what comes next? Can a person show how to add the "Meat" to the "Bones" of the Custom Menu?

I checked on here, http://www.rpgrevolution.com/tutorials.html, and Google. And I'm using RPG Maker VX.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 01:20:04 AM by yuyu! »

Rep: +0/-0Level 60
RMRK Junior
I haven't worked with RGSS2/3 yet, but I did teach myself RGSS in RMXP a while back. What I would suggest doing is to go into the pre-existing scripts for the different windows that come with the program and simply look at their method. With this, you should be able to take the code straight from that class and put it into your own, only changing certain names  to match the name of the scene you made.