RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Gate of Destiny

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior

About the game

Game size: 140mb
Maps; 130maps
Chapters ready: 1
Demo: not yet
Screenshots: yes
Trailer: yes

Story

The world we know, the world we seek peace within is all but a puzzle... and each piece longing to the gate... Peace is now but a distant dream as the gate has been ruptured, rendering it unstable and inveitably revealing open links to other worlds!

You take the role of a young boy, who commits suicide at a young age leaving him in the afterlife, an unkown world filled with strange and frightening events. Meeting with a long silver haired girl, most stunning, she brought you to a castle where you then became a soldier of the Dark Army...

Characters

Roy is the main character in this serie u died because u stabbed your self in the chest and ended up in
the underworld with no memories of your past

Roxanne your team mate that serve the dark emperor she helps you with missions shes hidding a big secret yet
to unfold

Screenshots

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4JhsNLo_CM

Features

Action based battle systeem
Hotkeys for skills
Mini map
Combos and crittikal hits
Dungeons
Pokemon pets  :P
Itemstorrage syteem
Nice storyline
Switchable characters
200+ items to get
140+ maps to explore
40+ monsters to battle
Puzzels
Mazes
Side quest
Working guns/bows/and other projectiles
Upon dead revive option (cuts your money in half)
Nice skills
Cool shop systeem
Quick weapon switch
Weapon viewable in hud

Controlls

ASWD= movement
F= return/menu
H= accept/talk
J=  skills
K=  Normal attack
L=  Hold to deffend
Q=  switch weapons left
E=  switch weapons right
U=  Turn around on spot
I=  use item if equiped to hotkeys
Z= hide/show HP/SP/EXP bars
X= Show Hotkeys
C= Show minimap
N= sneak
M= Sprint
,=  jump
F12= pause

Team

Developers
Fateofdawn
Leon

Testers
Spadeax
Zzqqzz
Leach88
Yorshadow
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 03:05:43 AM by roxanne »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
This looks very cool, I'm pretty picky in general about this kind of thing, so you shouldn't take any offense from me, but more work in the graphics department is the only thing bringing the game down (imo) at this point.

But I'll be keeping an eye out on this