RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Earthbounded: Dark/Light Versions

Rep:
Level 63
RMRK Grunt
      Earthbounded in a nutshell is almost like this: Elements Of Pokemon + Earthbound Stuff + Internet Culture = Earthbounded. It might sound like a bad game, but just HEAR me out. (WARNING: I'm not a brony) The mascot for the Dark version is Princess Luna and the mascot for the Light version is Princess Celestia. If anyone wants me to change the version names or mascots.

I will update from time-to-time during the game's development. There are two features: cozziekun's Earthboud-ish battle system and  a caterpillar system. The music from various sources, with the sound effects and Earthbound OST from Starmen.net.

The plot is four people go on an adventure to destroy the mascot of the game and all while having put up with Red, your rival. You and your friends learn skills and PSI techniques. Before you face the mascot, you have defeat 4 other bosses in a Elite Four style. The two endings, the Good ending is if you defeat the mascot and the bad ending happens when you lose the final boss.

The main character is Scott. Scott decides to go on a little adventure around the Tubeyou region and learns that he has PSI power as he's told by Professor Bloke. Scott finds and befriend 3 people: Everett (A Pokemon Mimicker), Brenda (Female Psychic), and Elmer (Fighter). Then goes to Kill
Princess Luna/Princess Celestia (Depends on what version you're playing). This is the link to Beta Footage filmed by my flip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjINJzdVICM&feature=channel_video_title (In advance, I'm for the thing at the end).

UPDATE 12/1/11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_plqr7z9jM&feature=channel_video_title <--Video for New Pewter, which is the first town in the game.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 01:43:54 PM by JOJguy66 »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Fix the Mapping (all of it) and I hope Combat gets cooler later on (based on the click,click,click of the attack button I heard in the video)

The story is pretty bland. I'll await your updates, are you planning on making more Youtube videos of your game? Because I will be inclined to Subscribe if you are.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Get camtasia and fix your mapping. There are plenty of earthbound rips out there, though if you use them, you'd also need an 8-directional movement script.

Rep:
Level 63
RMRK Grunt
Fix the Mapping (all of it) and I hope Combat gets cooler later on (based on the click,click,click of the attack button I heard in the video)

The story is pretty bland. I'll await your updates, are you planning on making more Youtube videos of your game? Because I will be inclined to Subscribe if you are.

The key bashing is a habit I have. But still, I will fix a bit of the maps and I will try to make the story but retaining that Earthbound/Pokemon feeling to it.