RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Weapon and Skill Specific Battle Formula

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
Weapon and Skill Specific Battle Formulas/Algorithms
Description:
  This script is used for giving weapons and skills specific battle formulas to follow when they attack instead of the one in Game_Battler(or something like that) when specified.

Features Desired:
 -Able to give weapons and skills a damage formula.
 -Compatibility with Takentai SBS 3.4e with ATB.

Optional Features:
 - Able to configure through notetags.
No other specifications. It is exactly how it sounds.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:33:45 AM by modern algebra »

I'm back.

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
There are a lot of scripts to give weapons skills. Are you talking about the weapons having a chance to unleash a skill when you attack? Or equipping different weapons gives the user different skills? There are scripts for both in the database. As for skill formulas for damage, you can more or less do that through the skill themselves. It wouldn't be very hard to manipulate the damage through the use of clever weapon and stat differentials. In my opinion, anyway.

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
No, I mean each skill having their own damage formula.

I'm back.

Rep:
Level 82
With VXA being able to set skills to have their own damage formulae, this type of request seems to be getting popular.

This is an old script that only works for skills (but could be worked on to include weapons) but I'm not sure if it works with the Tankentai version you're using. Maybe give it a see first.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,26816.0.html
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)