RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ALL] Three Important Logos

MY SON ALWAYS DREAMED OF A LIFE AT SEA!
Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.
Hey everyone! Well I'm working on a lot of stuff and its gotten to the point where I need some logos. This includes any edits I may ask or changes I need done. I'm gonna have to be harsh since theses logos are for some very important projects for me and they will be used widely. If any extra detail is needed tell me.
Well here they are:
Spoiler for Request 1:
Title: Games In Motion
Text: Should say Games In Motion: Season 3. Season 3 should be under the Games In Motion part. The whole thing should be centered in the middle of the image.
Colors: The color scheme should be a futuristic silver like color. The silver should incorporate the whole text which should have a light glow on it. Also a glowing type gold color on the border of the logo
Renders: No renders but I would like several game consoles such as an Xbox 360 a Wii and PS3 behind the logo.
Extra Detail: The logo is used for my game review show so it should definitly incorporate video games. The size should be 1600 by 900 and the whole thing should look very futuristic. It shouldn't be rough on the eyes and have a smooth look.
Spoiler for Request 2:
Title: The Crows
Text: The Crows. In the center of the logo.
Colors: It should have a bunch of crow feathers inside the text and look like a crow just flew right in the text. It should be all black with a old looking white.
Renders: None though a blood splat should be seen right behind the text
Extra Detail: It should look like an old western cowboy logo with the bird feathers inside the text only. The size should as well be 1600 by 900.
Font:http://www.dafont.com/serial-publication.font
Spoiler for Request 3:
Title: Spectrum
Text: It should say Spectrum in the center of the logo.
Colors: The colors need to encompass the whole rainbow. But it should still have a serious look to it. So not just a rainbow it should look serious and as it continous from left to right the rainbow fades to a night sky. This should all be inside the text.
Renders: No renders.
Extra Detail: It should look very futuristic. The font should also be a futuristic font that gets all broken towards the right side. Broken as in falling apart and old. It's border should be a scientific border with a high tech looking green glow radiating from the logo. The glow can be green or rainbow like the inside of the text.
Thanks all. If you plan on doing any of these tell me before you do them. I'm sorry but I need top notch quality for all of these.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:12:13 PM by modern algebra »

MY SON ALWAYS DREAMED OF A LIFE AT SEA!
Rep:
Level 74
Lol Irocks a troll.