RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dancing Saria [VX]

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Spoiler for:
A plucky girl with short green hair and a headband named Saria? Now where have I seen that before?

Could you imagine what that Saria would actually look like with a headband rather than a hairband, though?

I visualise it to look pretty intimidating ;9

how does that relate to my game now?
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Nil class is what that relates to.

Until you have a demo to which I can play and provide feedback on, I don't have much to say on your game :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Yeah, demo got crushed when i was play-testing it, so im trying to re-organize the events so the error wont show up, its a pain, but i know whats wrong and i'll try to get it done asap

and im also still trying to get a face graphic for saria, so i'm gonna take a few moments with the VX Ace to make a New saria graphic and face
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:55:37 AM by crow5derlock »

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Sooo this game has absolutely decided that it will no longer open with the rmvx editor and so forth everything i've tried to recover some of my mapping data makes it do the exact same thing. i believe one of the map files is corrupt so i can no longer continue this game unless i start from scratch...

any feedback?

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
check each map indavidually / put the new maps into a new project file and see which ones work/don't work

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
ok just did so and when i open up the project with any of the map files it decides to not open, but as soon as i delete the files it opens just fine.

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
I can map for you if you need help mapping, you can see some of my mapping in the pack i sent you, also, in VX I've only ever used the rtp map set... I haven't never felt the urge to change the tile sets..... I'm happy with most of them but drop me a PM, i love mapping.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
I'm a mapper myself, mapping is not a problem, it's remapping after you've lost it and recreating the story and event system, what it looks like is that all of my data files ended up getting corrupt, it probably happened after my last bug test when my laptop shutdown in the middle of a save, so basically none of my data files work now.

so now i ask if anyone would like me to restart the project or if i should just call it down and continue with most of my newer work with SpitFire?

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
this has happened to me before! Mareks Quest: the void or something or other.... I gave it up, Ideas come and go. the only thing your loosing is your time, that's how i looked at it, and time ya cant get back.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
if i restart i'd probably restart in ACE but i don't know i really am not far into it, i only had 20 or so maps but i can't look over the ones i don't have screens for

MA please take down this topic. I really hate having to close another project...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Sorry to hear that crow. If you ever want to revive this topic, let me know and I will move it back out of Abandoned Projects.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
ok, thank you very much MA