RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
NETWORK - A Cyberfunk Action RPG

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
TREMBLE!!!!!
First of all, hello everybody!
I want to excuse myself in advance for any misspelling occuring in the text. English is not my first language, so it would be kind of you guys to bear with me! :]

RabbitbyteGames presents:

Genre : Cyberfunk Action RPG
Platform : Rm2k3
Language : german, (english translation will follow soon)

STORY
The life on harddrive C:\ is tough.
Gigabyte full of useless stuff, daily viral attacks and unpartitionated Areas full of unseen secrets and pure madness, are ruling the daily life of Desktop-city.
And who got to clean this whole mess up?
Avir, a little freeware antivirusprogram, who is living with his girlfriend Alvira, in the hopeless and crazy areas of Desktop-city.
But this wouldnt be a big deal, if Avir would get his regular update, wich is missing for so long. So he got to fight, as good as possible, through the masses of viruses and clusterblocks, with the hope of finally getting his long awaited update.

But before it is getting better, its getting worse!

The digustingly evil Botnet attacks Avirs home harddrive and kidnaps his girlfriend.
But Avir wouldnt be the program he is, if he wouldnt take any chance of rescuing her, destroying the Botnet and finally getting his hands on the so desired update.

PERSONS ... or programs...

AVIR

An non-updated antivirusprogram, he´s got the licence to erase!

ALVIRA

Avirs gilfriend, she does... she got... she gets kidnapped...

The Botnet

Disgusting and evil, as it is, it conquers desktop-city and takes control over the allmighty security-system of harddrive C:\
Its minions are everywhere!

Spoiler for More persons...or programs again...:
Files

These mostly harmless files, are populating desktop-city and its folders, can you rescue them all, or will you you just be lazy and delete the whole bunch?

Gigatron

A giant file, locked in a very small folder. He is destined to bust his chains and become free again!

The holy Hein

His monstrous forehead is filled with endless knowledge and penetrance! Will he help Avir on his mission, or will he annoy him to death?

Eeerthwirm

"An earthworm... in a Pc?...know ive seen everything..." Quote Avirs

Shitstain

"And know ive smelled it all..." Quote Avirs

Spoiler for GAMEPLAY:

Fight
...and free your homedrive from viruses, clusters, trojans and other datatrash, with the help of an action battlesystem!

Hack
...yourself into computerterminals, vending-machines, online-banking systems and even into enemys!

Decide
...between battle and cunning, fleeing or the employment of gadgets! Are you rushing trough the securitygrid and lead the attraction of the feared securitybots on you, or will you hack into doors, obstacles and traps?

Be "Special"
Cybernatic RPG-system, train 4 different attributes (hacking, security, elektronics, luck), or patch yourself with the newest hardware.

Madness³
Discover a unique adventure on a common harddrive. Who knows what crazy stuff is going on there?

Spoiler for SCREENSHOTS and VIDEOS:

Alert!!! Know its time to flee, or getting shredded by the security-bots!

Use your inventory, who knows, maybe the key to the puzzle is already in your pocket.

Avir can deal out deadly blows, too!

...and sack! Use or hack more than 10 different terminals or vending machines!

NETWORK EPIC Teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeMEdc20bXg

NETWORK Tutorial Gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uL1G5m419g

Spoiler for technical features:
- 1 completly morphing chipset, for the entire game!!! Yay!! ...!
- Extremely detailed charackters, you can even see the outlines, when you look closely enough!
- Impellingly amusing dialogues in a unique trash-story!
- Extra many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!
- Spend up to 1000 hours in this masterpiece of thrilling adventure and heartbreaking emotion!

Spoiler for Current status:
Story : 100%
Technology : 100%
Content : 85%
Artworks/ drawings : 75%
Mapping  : ca. 15%

Release date: when its done!

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:
All artworks and drawings by Leo J. alias Maister-Räbbit
A RabbitbyteGames produktion

TREMBLE IN FRONT OF THE ALLSEEING BOTNET!!!!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 01:10:38 AM by MaisterRabbit »

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
the software is older but still works, though iv'e never used it. :P

but it looks neat and i might let my friend give it a try. (she can speak german and i cant ;D )
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.