RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Alignment Request!

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Hello all,

I need someone committed and that I can trust that can finish this simple request for me! I have a bunch of battle character sprite artwork and simply need it aligned into the format for Minkoffs Battle Script so that the game can read the sprites smoothly.

The job is simply aligning the character sprites and I'll need them done within the next two weeks. You're name will be credited in the game for your support! PM me if you're interested. I would really appreciate someones assistance with this since I am short on time.

Thank you!