RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Script of Wickedness and Kindness

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
Hello I would want a script of the wickedness and the kindness.
At the top in the center of the screen, I have a bar(helm) which increases. If I look after my friends or I give them weapons, the bar(helm) increases. And Decrease, if I take weapons or what I are not cured.
Thank you in advance:D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:32:44 AM by modern algebra »

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
Try this: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,38150.0.html    Its an easy to use alignment system. With easy-to-use tabs you can make alignment prerequisites for weapons and possibly skills. You can also change the ranks to "kindness" and "wickedness" Check it out if it's what you're looking for.