RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] The Golden Trinity DX: Ace Edition

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9

MOVING TO VX ACE.

Story
500 years ago on October 31st 1511, Makaku, Ghoria and Sagal achieved world domination. They took over the planet of Galleirus and tried to destroy it.
It took the power of one mysterious hero to bring them down, and for 500 years after that, they were sealed in the Gold World.
Now, through their unlimited power and the ability to preserve themselves for eternity, they're back to do it again, and this time they have help from the Jade Clan.
You play as arrogant youth Kendall, and potential love interest Jenny in this battle the save the world from ruin.

Characters
Kendall - A mouthy, self-centered 17 year old high school student that studies at Kondia High School.
Jenny - Kendall's best friend, an intelligent and logical sixth former who studies alongside Kendall.
James - A mysterious, socially disconnected boy who never tends to be nice to people.
Bella - James' girlfriend, thinks she's better than everyone else.
Makaku - The mad one, is constantly thinking about destroying things.
Sagal - The brains of the trinity, keeps the other two in order.
Ghoria - The ghoul king, a broken wreck who's stayed in his house for the last 500 years.

Screenshots
Coming Soon

Download!
Coming December
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:39:26 PM by skaraflame »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Fix the Butterfly and I'll try the demo when it comes.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
The butterfly's totally fixed, and there won't be a demo, just the full release on Friday :D

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Right, no updates for a long time, so now it's time to reveal some secrets.

-After the main game is finished (when the credits roll), you end up in a cut-off town called Star Town.
-There's lots of extra game content that's unlockable via password.
-Each map has been almost re-designed, and carefully edited.
-More character development.
-More complex dungeon puzzles.

I'm going to go ahead and say that this game won't be out until towards the end of the year.
I WAS planning a christmas edition, but I might just make a christmas town in the form of extra content that's unlocked via password.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Update: The game has been postponed, due to the fact that I'm going to port it to VXAce. As it is, it's VERY incomplete. The wait WILL be worth it though.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Oh really now? Well good luck with that.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Yeah, I'm importing maps and stuff to VXAce. It'll be tiresome, but rewarding.

I'd also like to take this time to announce "Project Ace". I'm basically importing a lot of resources from VX Ace to VX. I've already done world map tiles, trees, mountains, faces, characters and battlers. I've also done iconsets and all the audio.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Right. Update. This game is out in May/June.
New info coming soon.