RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for experienced Makers - with payment

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Looking for experienced Makers for the positions below.

Only good and experienced Makers.

I am looking for:

- A Spriter to charsets
- A tileset maker

(It may even be the same person if you can)

- 1 Writer
- 1 Scripter

Yes, I'm looking for people to work for me, and will be paid according to work done.

I want a 100% original work.

Those interested should send PM or simply reply to the topic here!
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
Fragment Ugaki
What exactly does the writer's position entail? I write for a commercial game and my position includes plot fleshing, penning the world's history, creating events that happen throughout, and writing all of the dialogue and action to be put into the game. I also write for two very small games. I would gladly close down my art shoppe for awhile to grab onto more writing work as it is what I like to do best. Most people hire me for art these days.... Unfortunately, I can't do sprite work, but if you need a writer I'd like to be considered.

Rep:
Level 84
ok. ill get back to you when i find some more interested people. thanks

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
if you answer Ugaki's question
What exactly does the writer's position entail?
on your form people will probably want to help.

ex. if people sign up for a job with a blank contract their submitted for anything, like if a man was ordered to kill himself he wouldn't because nothing in his contract says what he has to do nor does it give guidelines as to what he's signed up to do.

and you may want to define EXPERIENCED Makers. people could think you mean Experienced at failing at making a game.

and 100% original work is kind of impossible, they could go get references from other sites and in a partial way copy the work.

if you ask me your request is too thin you may want to update it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:41:45 AM by crow5derlock »
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 83
Scripter in what language?
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 65
Scripter in what language?
I bet that RGSS2

I would like a chance to be a writer but you must post more public details like the ones that crow5derlock is requesting.

Rep:
Level 84
basically looking for a writer to write the story of the game.

-Story
-Situations
-Some dialogues

It's to make script for RMXP, like a menu.

If youre interested simply send pm, and ill talk more detailed info .

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I think you should recruit multiple writers, either way. In my opinion (which doesn't matter, just offering it in case it helps), having multiple writers will add more color to your game. Kind of like a board of writers who offer ideas together to come up with the utmost plot. That way, the game will literally have a feel of diversity and the complexity of many minds. That's what makes Final Fantasy games often great, because they offer that compexity that you commonly see in real life. This may or may not be true, but that's how I always feel when I write my games alone. I feel like they have too much "me" in them, and are limited to my mind-set and creativity.

Well, I hope my input helps! :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Adding my straw in saying that just one writer will do you more harm than good. You'll want two to get anything good out of it; two writers who aren't afraid to speak their mind. Listen to yuyu, she knows what she's talking about!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Adding my straw in saying that just one writer will do you more harm than good. You'll want two to get anything good out of it; two writers who aren't afraid to speak their mind. Listen to yuyu, she knows what she's talking about!

Awww, thank you, Skanker!! :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]