RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ugaki's Art Shoppe

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
Fragment Ugaki

Ugaki's Art Shoppe
CLOSED

• Overview: Character concepts. Writing only if the project is of extreme interest to me (PM me to ask for a sample specific to your project).
    • Information:

I've been getting quite a few emails and more about my rates and commissions.

01. I do not take commissions at this time.

02. I do take requests by interest only. In other words, if your project/request sounds like something I want to draw for, I will take it if I have any slots open.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

It is required, the following:

* A high concept of your request, including as much description and detail about the characters as possible. I don't have the time to draw something over and over due to lack of information given.

* If your project is a game, it must have a good hook or plot. It does not need to be far into production, but it needs to have enough thought put into it to interest me.

* It must not be very demanding. I can do character sketches and concepts, and, if I have time, full body colored portraits. Please don't bombard me with a list of thirty characters to draw in full body scale.... I won't have the time to fulfill it quickly.

* I can only do face animations at this time. Blinking, and speaking for the characters. I've not yet developed my animation skills to do much else.

* It must have very loose deadlines or no deadline. My game project comes first.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

What I can do:

* Character sketches, line art, and full coloring. I love coloring!
    * Cell shade and/or soft shade. Manga black/white shading also.
    * Various forms of anime style, but with leaning towards cutesy (Please see my gallery/showcase).
    * Some animals (I will try my best).
    * Face animations: Blinking and speaking.
    * Multiple characters in the same drawing.

What I can't do:

* Realistic humans. I'm working on that skill set. I need to stick with my manga style for now.... I can do semi realism on animals.
    * Full illustrations with backgrounds. This is due to lack of time. It will become available in the future.
    * Detailed animations. I have to develop my skill first.
    * 3D art, but this will become available in the future.
    * Very explicit scenes. I just really....Un....Don't want to draw that.

CLOSED: SLOTS FULL
    Based on interest. Sell me your request (:

Works and Progress:
    Spoiler for To Do/Done:

TO DO
    1. Fragments Character Concepts for FragmentRonan (in progress/ ??? Completed)
    2. Sigma Squirrel Persona for SigmaSquirrel/MetalRenard (sketch completed, working on lineart)
    3. 6 Full Body Characters for Rob Riv (1 rough sketch completed, planning others)
    4. Animated Face Portraits for JeremyBenson (awaiting list)
    5. Self Portrait for Jei-chan (60% completed)
    6. Bleach Fanart for DMC1992

COMPLETED
    1. Set of Group of OCs for 4EfferAl0nes (COMPLETED/ asked not to release image to public)
    « Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:42:10 PM by Ugaki »