RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] When I come (JRPG for orcs!)

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Watashi wa kodoku unmei ni moeru y?na akumada...
Start a new project, which has decided to call "When I come".
Haizou Island - a small island located in the Far Ocean. There are not any magic, any technology, there is strong gravity, so that all wars were solved only in close-in fighting. Economic composes the island is very weak due to small amounts of iron and the precious ore. Magic essences, which are full full in other oceans, the island is almost out of stock. Small stocks are only in the far corners. In the ruins of ancient cities ...
Magical creatures - Cocatriches, elves, werewolves, dryads, kobolds - no, and if where they occur, it is very rare. The island is populated by people and gnomes.
Suddenly, in a small abandoned sanctuary, on the icy island in the center of the sole of the lake, appears Orc!

Map of the Haizou Island
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:01:13 PM by minimog »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'm sorry, I giggled at the name. Anyway, decent start for a project, I hope to see more.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Watashi wa kodoku unmei ni moeru y?na akumada...
A bit of information:

Name: Orgak'h.
Race: Orc (human name), Unheimlich (elvish name), ScanrĂșil-Aghaidhe (dwarvish name), Orgh'ka (orcish name).
Ideology: Caddish disregard.
Specialization: Orc Grunt.
Favorite weapon: Falchion.
A favorite saying: Insshu'ult'a Alv'asha's kid'do - be a Orgh'ka! (Insult elvish kid - be a orc!)
Little about him: Naturally, the same character because of who started the whole brouhaha on the island. The right ork. Disregard, bully, has a fondness for alcohol. Almost always wears a kilt and is always looking for a good reason to fight. Married, but escaped from the family after the birth of the eighth baby orc. Wage mercenary soul. Any pubs, where he organized drunken brawl had to Ret.