RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
rmvx web browser

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
I dont know if it goes here but i have seen a few post for games that are in a web browser like there website but i have no clue how you do That. iv been searching for scripts, code tutorials, or some way to play it in a browser. or is it not possible? :blizj: :zwink: :stick:

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 71
I'm pretty sure that's impossible, simply because of the way rpg maker vx runs. Are you sure it was VX? If you wanted something like that you can make a 2d web game with unity. http://unity3d.com/unity/

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
yes im sure it was rmvx and i have tryed unity  but it wont work on my comp. right now :blizj: :zwink: :bang:

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
For the love of god, please stop abusing smileys. Especially my winking fox one right after the head bobbing one. It's so friggin' annoying and there's absolutely no need to do it with every single post you make.

And as far as a web browser RMVX game, I've never seen one. Can you post a link to one?

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 71
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44070.0.html       2d web rpg
That person is going to have a hard time getting that to work....  ???
Unless of course he went back and rewrote ALL of the code.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I imagine it's just an external program, and he's using RM resources for the graphics. :blizj: :zwink: :kashii:

Rep:
Level 71
I imagine it's just an external program, and he's using RM resources for the graphics. :blizj: :zwink: :kashii:
That would make sense, I've seen a game on the Android market that did that.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
To be fair, there are lots of games that use RM resources.  :blizj: :zwink: 8) :kashii: :welcome: :discosect:
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know