RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Automatic Combat Actions

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
I want to be able to have certain attacks be used automatically, and based on certain things. I've looked all around and can't seem to find what I'm looking for, so here it is:

In World of Warcraft, there are abilities that trigger from hits that would kill your character (example: rogue's cheat death). I need something kind of like this, where it will allow you to customize it to either trigger automatically at a certain health percentage, or on taking damage that would otherwise kill you. I'm not sure how it would be made, or how it might work, but if possible I would like to try to get it to work through note tags placed on the skill itself that you wish to activate. Something like [Automatic, 0], 0 representing the remaining amount of health. [Automatic, 10], meaning it would activate once the character reaches 10% or less health, etc.
And while not completely sure if it matters, I feel it's worth mentioning that I want this to also occur EVEN IF the using actor has already used their action for the turn. Example: Actor A attacks, then is attacked, dropping HP to 10% or less, which then triggers the Auto ability.

Comment if you have any questions or feel I was unclear about something.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior