RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Equipment storing system for RPGM VX

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
Hello Guys, i'm trying to do it with Eventing, but it seems impossible, or i lack the ideas maybe...i've searched all around but cant find any kind of script doing this, so i ask you for help.

My idea is simply as that:

Since many item sometime are usefoul just out of battle and the inventory is full of things i dont really need to have with me all the time, i will like to have a script that i can use this way.
Calling a command with a item [infinite bag ?] i will let choose the player to drop in the bag/box all the item he wish to store for later times...or to take in the inventory, items previosly stored in the bag.
This is all i need...a bag that can hold infinite items and infinite numers of items, wich the player can use out-of-battle to choose wich item carry with him and witch other leave in the bag.

Thanks for your time,
if need of more information, ask me, but really is simple as that ^^