RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RQUEST] Face on Battle Script. Yes I already searched all options

Rep:
Level 65
Hi people, I'm new on this community, sorry for not posting on other threads before gettin to this request, but most of the threads that i was about to reply were already too aged and i don't like to be a necroposter . Now, I've been looking for an ancient script which is the 'Face on Battle' Script but the one from DerVVulfman was taken down by him. The next one is this one from Sojabird but this doesn't exactly show the faces on battle and is not really what I'm looking for. I got there throughout this thread, but as Vizzy said there I'm looking for one in battle and having the feature of changing the face when attacked, that would be awesome. I continued lurking until this other thread but the link 404'd  :rfu2: and i'm pretty sure that doesn't have the features that I'm looking for. Finally I found this one but still need to change the face when attacked haha.

So please if there's someone able to fulfill this request of finding or scripting this one and forgive my terrible english I wil be really gratefull and will give you cookies and 1 million of internetz!!!11 :rsomuchwin:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 04:15:02 AM by oriceles »