RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bush flag in scripting?

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
When life gives you lemons... smash them...
I need to know where in the default scripts it controls the bush flags for tileset A2.
It's just I replaced one of the "tall grass" autotiles with a rounded pathway, and the bush effect happens (Where it tints the characters feet)
[Sorry the funny signature you have requested is unavailable at the moment]

Rep:
Level 67
Eternal Newbie
If I'm not mistaken, it is defined in the Game_Map script, though you might also want to look at the "bush_depth" variable in Game_Character. I can't really find in either of those things that define what is a bush and what is not though. Perhaps if you look for what accesses those things and what those things access.

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
When life gives you lemons... smash them...
Thanks for replying, and I can turn it off, but I found out I could just switch the pathway and my flower autotile. Now the flowers have a nice little colorful tint on the characters feet and the pathway looks normal now. Thanks again. Maybe someone else will put this info to good use!
[Sorry the funny signature you have requested is unavailable at the moment]