RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Vagrant Hearts from Watchtower Games

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
さすらい あい
"Vagrant Hearts"

[Progress in Signature]

Screenshots:
None Yet.

This is just for story purposes, since I am having minor problems which have yet to be solved, but I decided to let people know what the game is about and such. This is just the first installment of what I am expecting to make into a grand series. Anyways, let's get the shindig started...

---

じょしょう: あいだに あい ゆうこう いっか
"Prologue: When Love Wanders On"

The world is a large place, divided by the mystic forces that created us. These "worlds" are merely large continents hidden by mist on a world large enough to house thousands upon thousands of these "worlds." This epic story begins in one such world... welcome though the mists to a land known as Curahim...

A land where man has depleted every known resource to them, and now they have moved onto an even more dangerous source... the human soul. But when a royal Necromancer is ordered by his king to resurrect the dead in order to use the newly risen souls for energy, he is posed with a terrible decision which could turn his life backwards...

...Obey his King...
...or...
...Obey his Conscience?...
Gone. Just, gone. Maybe Forever.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Very nice, I like your story plot.  Hope to see some screen shots soon.

Fancy meeting you again. heh.  :)  And incase that didn't make sense, just look at my reply in the Troubleshooting section. Heh.

Anyways, thanks alot, I probably will get some soon, if not actual screenshot, then maybe some of me working on the game... the only problem I have is I have no hosting space so i don't know how to post pictures wihtout it.

It seems I am not completely hated. Anyways I was working on credits and I see my name there repetedly... which I don't like... and I need people for certain jobs so if anyone is interested in helping me and being credited, feel free to respond.

I am in current need of:
-A Title Screen*
-A GameOver Screen
-Battle Animations (Ripped from Emluators)
-Musical Composers
-Sound Effects
-Voice Actors if Possible
*Pegasus, you still havn't responded to my request*

...and a couple other various jobs. If you have a talent for certain thigns, feel free to ask how I may rape and abuse** uyour talent.

**Arcane Entertainment is not responsible for any diseases aquired during the rape of abilities, Watchtower Games hold the right to refuse rape to anyone... but we probably wont... also we don't me rape and abuse it's mroe of a multiple use type of action... hehehehe.**

Quote from: Ars Arcana
I am in current need of:
-Battle Animations (Ripped from Emluators)
-Musical Composers
-Sound Effects
-Voice Actors if Possible

Okay people, I really do need people for the above tasks, and any other abilities anyone may be able to offer. Feel free to post.

Progress Update: I began making Chip Sets from screenshots of Final Fantasy 2, sicne I feel like keeping the games motiff. I would like anyone to offer any advice or assistance in this, I'm not too good with ChipSets. I also need Final Fantasy 5 Maps if anyone might have those. Thats about it for now.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
voice actors? :O_o:

I'd say "I'll be your music composer!!" But I realise I say that to everybody who needs one... :O_o: I do make music, just not recently (I wanna start making again though!!) I have quite alot of stuff, feel free to click my sig and find your way to the music bit and use anything you find there if you like :wink: I'd prefer if you joined my forum and noted you were if you did (So I know what's happening where etc :wink: )

As for sound effects, I think it was Maestress xina who gave an adress for a sound effect archive thing a while ago.....I'll find the adress and paste it here :^^:

[edit] Sound effect search engine - http://www.findsounds.com/  :D
bringing sexy back

Hey, thanks! I'll add you as an original composer to the credits, thanks for the resource, I like the music alot. What name would you like me to put in the credits?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
if you want to put me in your credits then therophster I guess lol :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Also, if you need more than just him, I can always help :P

Current projects: Azemoth: 100%
                        Liberation: ~1%

Clickage

Hey Traverse, do you have a sample of your work? I'd love to hear what you can do.

A second question si if I ask for a specific piece, would you be able to make it from scratch from just a description?

I have been posting about Vagrant Hearts on a variety of other sites and the commentary hasbeen... fruitful... in the negative department, so I am disbanding the project. Thanks anyways for everyone who helped. Pegasus, Therophster, Tetsuo, thanks and maybe i'll see you when I start my next project. As for now I'll stay on the boards asking and answering, but I don't feel like setting up another worthless RPG.

So to anyone who at all payed attention to the little company who failed, I thank you for your interest and hope to see you around again.