RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
http://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay what you want for this stellar game! Also, pay more than the average to get the whole Frozenbyte Bundle as well!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So if I buy this at the average price +0.01, will I be able to send the Frozen Synapse code to someone else but keep the Frozenbyte bundle for myself?

Frozen Synapse is Counter-Strike: Chess Edition crack. It's definitely the most gratifying strategy game I've played.

Nobody believed me during the Steam Summer Sale (I will admit the game looks bad in video). Rectify your outrageous transgression now, if for only $0.01. Tell your friends, too.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 06:50:58 AM by Harry Burns »