RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Old Town Mafia

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
OLD OWN MAFIA - The First Mafia RPG - Completion 5%
By: JOKE inc.

Background -
    well one day me and my cousin were searching for mafia games that werent like mafia wars or the mafia boss. and i said hell, lets make one. so we set off and started spriting and combining scripts. we created The Old Town Mafia, a game about a Mafia known as the salvadors, they were a relentless mafia, and all of the main characters of the graphic novel we created was based off of them. Well I Guess ill start my presentation.

The Mafias -

-Salvador's (your Mafia)
-Falcone's (Rival Mafia)
-Giovani's (Allied Mafia)
-Mancini's (Allied Mafia)
-The Son's (Rival Mafia)
-Scorpions (Street Gang)

Story -
      Story -
     Welcome to Casmere City, 1928  (A city based solely off of New York) The only way to survive in this hellhole...is to break a few rules. The city is run by crime lords and petty gangs. The Falcone's have moved to strike on the Giovani's and are eliminating there rival families. Take control of Richter Salvador, a Underboss for the Salvador Mafia. Small but powerful the Salvadors begin there rise to power, but the Falcone's arent keen on this movement. Battle for the Casmere City Level your soldiers and build your Mafia Empire. The Mancini's are aid the Falcone's in the elimination of the Giovani's and the Salvador's, but the Salvodors have the help of the golden sons, also known as The Son's a weaker less powerful Mafia, but in Casmere, all allies are welcome. The Scorpions run the streets but are unorganized and corrupt, many smaller Mafia's move into the area and are trying to gain there foothold in Casmere...Will you rise to power? or crumble under the fist of Vito Falcone?

Features:
-Tankentai SBS
-Skilltree (credit to deity p.s. not ready yet)
-Stat distribution (every time you level up you may access and upgrade your stats from the menu)
-Business Takeover (takeover and extort businesses like in the godfather 1 or 2)
-Reputation (gain reputation with several mafias)
-Reputation shops ( each mafia has special shops and based on you reputation you may be able to receive certain prizes or discounts)
-Reputation soldiers (depending on your friendship with each mafia they or may not attack you)
-gun addon
-Machine Gun addon (created by us)
-catterpillar script (party members follow behind you)
-All custom sprites ( every mobster is custom made)
-and a reserved party

Pictures/screenshots -

« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 10:09:32 PM by COURAGIOUS SON »
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Current Game - Old Town Mafia
Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
For screenshots, you should use Photobucket. It's simple to use and you can upload as many images as you want even with a free account.

This game interests me but I would like to know if there's a story yet, or if there's going to be a story.

Rep:
Level 71
I've been waiting for this for a while, I remember when I helped you with beating people up to take places over.

EDIT: Seems good so far, still A LOT of work to do though
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 01:51:07 AM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
I actually managed to get the story up tonight, and more details several of the larger mafia's I used the photobucket for a few of the photos, though still no screenshots. I do understand that this game needs MUCH MUCH MUCH more work but I just wanted to throw this game out there because if nobody really likes the idea of a mafia RPG then i probably will not continue, but if you ask me its pretty B.A lmao, but i've always been a huge fan of the mafia
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 03:14:13 AM by COURAGIOUS SON »
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Completion - 5%

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
For screenshots, you should use Photobucket. It's simple to use and you can upload as many images as you want even with a free account.

Or he could use imgur and not bother with an account at all.

The story sounds interesting, but why post a demo if you can't even post screenshots yet?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 06:21:54 AM by Acolyte »

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God

Or he could use imgur and not bother with an account at all.

The story sounds interesting, but why post a demo if you can't even post screenshots yet?
Well actually its not even really a demo its more of a test, just show people a few of the features and to get a look at the sprites, its a very very very small demo...very lol

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Hello those who have been following this, witch seems to be very few :tpg: Well! the new demo for this game is coming out witch indeed features first looks at Casmere city and a few battles, its basically the first 5-10 minutes of the game should be available this week or the begining of the next! :lol:

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Well i'm terribly sorry for those (if there are any) looking forward to this game...my laptop was busted, as my girlfriend got off my bed i had set my laptop on my floor and CRUNCH the screen was cracked and tweaks out every 5 seconds so i packed it up and i really don't know if i'm going to get the project off there or not, plus ima fifteen year old kid and wrestling seasons coming up and i really don't have time to do this much anymore, between my girlfriend, wrestling, school, and this i just may not try to save the project and when i get my new laptop maybe ill start something new but its indefinant as of now...thanks everybody

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
15 years old and girls are already flying out of your bed?

But that sucks man.

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
hahaha real funny man but im actually working and getting money to get a much faster nice gaming PC cause ima nerd like that so i will definatey be continuing this project

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
SO! I am getting my new desktop at christmas my parents (santa) have purchased me a very nice all in one, touch screen 21 and a half desktop computer, witch if you ask me is way nice than the laptop i asked for lol  :) SO! Old town mafia will e continued and hopefully at a much higher rate of speed thanks to my "new" technology:) thanks for following! and those of you who actually read and follow this will be pleased to hear my new girlfriend will not be stepping on my computer anytime soon :P

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 71
Good to hear I've been dying to play this.